How Old Are You? (story)

How Old Are You? (story)

A Story by vima parthan
"

my story version of how old are you

"

"By the side of 40 what do you anticipate me to accomplish?" How repeatedly do you hear people censuring their age as a factor for their inactivity in life or how often do you give it as a explanation for your indolence. Increasingly, individuals these days make it a point to blame their age for everything that goes off beam in their life. According to an American Research held amongst the working class, 65 percent of them fault their age to be the reason for weight increase. And if you are amid the one who blame your belly fat a foreseeable part of aging then it's time to quit it.


For example, testosterone and DHEA levels turn down in men, and women's insulin regulating hormones become less successful. These changes can lessen muscle mass and energy while increasing belly fat and insulin resistance. But there is no basis that you can't keep yourself fit and according to an ongoing research the age related muscle decline is largely under your control. All that is to be done is to eat healthy and work out so that it improves your hormone balance which in turn improves the metabolism rate. This is just one of the million instances where we blame our age, if I have to list down each and every example the day would be too short for it.


 

© 2015 vima parthan


Author's Note

vima parthan
http://universityissue.com/how-old-are-you/ for entire article

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015
Tags: old, age, sense, dreams, live

Author

vima parthan
vima parthan

BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, India



About
I love experimenting with my works, writing is what keeps my pepped up. It helps me express myself. more..

Writing