Poor Humanity

Poor Humanity

A Poem by Leo
"

A poem, from long ago.

"

I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


You do not know that all you have built shall rot and decay, your gloried spires shall crumble. Your world shall whither away.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


As your empires crumble, your sustenance shall become thin. The planet shall no longer provide to you, plenty shall fade.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


With no empires to stand, and little life left in the Earth. You shall rise up and take arms against your own. The blood of your kin is spewed forth.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


You shall dwindle away, ever so slowly into the corruption of yourselves. The world turned against you, there is no escape, only the cold embrace.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


But do not fear, your tears shall fill the lakes and your blood will revive the world. I shall bring seven under me to save you.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


I pity you. poor humanity. I brought forth the resurrection of your paradise, and I ask for one thing in return.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


You shall erect your spires once again under my name. I shall be the head of your empires, your blades shall be held in my hand. You will live for me.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


I am the true Savior of humanity. I will show you the darkness, and you shall find comfort in the Inferno.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.


This is not a promise nor a prophecy. This is a Royal Decree.


I pity them. I pity you... poor humanity.

© 2012 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on March 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012

Author

Leo
Leo

New Castle, DE



Writing
Walk Away Walk Away

A Poem by Leo


Tu Fui Ergo Eris Tu Fui Ergo Eris

A Poem by Leo