Surpirse,Surprise

Surpirse,Surprise

A Story by Veronica
"

This is a little story me and my friend Laura made,we made it as realistic as possible.

"

It was break time at the pool as me and my best friend Kelly were heading to our spot, when we saw the people that we wanted to ask out. I said, "Hey, Kelly, I think it's time to ask," I said, as I winked.

 

She said, "Um, ok, but only if you do it too." So we stopped the boys from going to the snack bar as Kelly said, "Hold up, we wanna ask you two something."

 

"Well, actually," I said, pausing for a moment, "I wanted to ask Casey, and Kelly wants to ask Jason."

 

Casey said, "Ok..." So, I winked at Kelly as I left her alone with Jason, and Casey followed me,apparently irritated.

 

Kelly stared at the ground, blushing, said, "Well, since I have known you for two years and you are the only guy that understands me so well, I um..." she paused, gathering up her courage. Now, since she gathered up her courage, she looked him staright in the eye, and said, "D-do y-y-you want to g-go out with m-me?" she asked, stuttering.

 

He looked at her, thinking, and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I will go out with you."

 

She said, "Really, that's great!!!" and hugged him, right as Casey and I headed back.

 

Casey said, "Did we interrupt a marrige?" I elbowed him, and he said ,"OW!"

 

I said, "Well that's what you get for being improper." Then Kelly and Jason started cracking up, and I hushed them. I said to Casey, "Well, now I want to ask you something important."

 

I paused, staring at the ground, and blushing, like the last time I did this. I said, "Um..do..you...want to go out with me?" I asked. After I asked, he lead me to somewhere a bit more private and had an expression as if he was thinking it over.

 

He said, "Well, y-you kinda grew on me these past 2 years, so, I'm gonna say yes."

 

I said, "Well, what about all those jokes you made about me?" I waited for his answer.

 

He said, which really surprised me, "To cover up what I really felt about you, Melissa."

 

I said, "Really?"

 

And he answered with, "Yes, really." So then we headed back to Kelly and Jason.

 

END

 

 

© 2009 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Sorry it's so short, but I just had to get this out of my system, and, this is as realistic for me as I could make it, hope you like it. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol i remember making this it was fun/awesome. :P
i like it!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 25, 2009
Last Updated on December 26, 2009
Tags: date boyfriend surprise

Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica