Close to the end

Close to the end

A Story by Stella

    He wants to end his life. He wants nothing to do with this world. Just thinking about living eveyday hurts. It hurtsdeep down. Down when just looking at a tv hurts. The only happyness he has is when shes around. Around to love him, to make sure everything is alright. When shes gone he thinks about picking up the only thing that will save him. The only way out. The only thing he has left to do. He thinks this then...

Ring

Ring

    "Hello" he saus with so much sadness in this voice that it's hard to not show it.

    "I just wanted to thank you " her voice was so sweet. He could feel the love even over the phone.

    "For what? I've done nothing for you to be thanking me." He couldn't hold it in anymore, a tear fall down his face. But this tear made him feel like he was not only f*****g up his life but he was ending hers to.

    "For loving me" her vocie changed. It wasn't sweet anymore, she was trying to save him.

    "i've got to go." he said. And with that he put the knife down and walked away. He was loved and he loved her back. He couldn't hurt her that way. So he changed his life..... for her.

© 2008 Stella


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A great start to a story will you be taking it further?


Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 21, 2008

Author

Stella
Stella

Winnipeg, Canada



About
ive been writing for years. Yes my spelling sucks.. but i feel spelling shouldnt mean anything.. its the meaning behind the writing.. as long as the writing makes you feel something thats all that mat.. more..

Writing