Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Stella

    “Was it me you wanted to see?”
    I wasn’t sure if I wanted to see who it was because the voice was so deep that it sounded as if it came from a 20 year old. But I looked anyways. There standing right behind me was this perfect face with this great bright white smile. I couldn’t say anything. It was as if I lost all words. As I looked in his smiled I lost all thought. I had no clue where I was, how I got there or what time it was. I just nodded yes because I couldn’t do anything else. But from what I could remember of the boy across the street this had to have been him. Looking at him from so far I couldn’t see just how perfect his face was. I couldn’t see that he wasn’t really thin but his clothes were just a few sizes to big.
    “Would you like to come for a walk with me in the park?” Putting his hand out to help me up from the ground. “Would you like help getting up?” I couldn’t think of anything to say. I just nodded. I felt like I couldn’t move from where I was. He seemed so sweet and helpful. I heard this voice in the back of my head telling me to not go with him. But I pushed that voice back as far as I could. I wanted to say “thank you” but the words just wouldn’t come out of my mouth. I tried my best to get off the ground. As soon as I got feeling back in my legs and he was helping me up he said,
    “This might be a little odd but I feel like I’ve seen you before, as in before today.” This time I needed to say something before he thought I was really odd.
    “You know. I feel like I’ve seen you before too.” And the more I thought about it the more I felt like I had seen him before. I’m not sure where. But as I was trying to think of where I have seen him before I just couldn’t look away from his face, it was so soft and beautiful. It was the most beautiful male face I have ever seen. I couldn’t believe a guy like this was walking with me. He looked at me and smiled and I had this funny feeling like he was reading my mind, and he knew everything I was thinking about.
    “Oh hey I’m sorry, I never told you my name.” He looked away from my face and was now looking at the ground. ‘I’m Bo. I live just on the other side of the park from you.” As he spoke to me he was smiling, he was still looking at the ground but he was smiling. I felt like he was trying to tell me something more. And he really wanted to but there was something holding him back from it.
    “Oh well you know where I live I guess then eh?”
    “Yes I do.” He looked up from looking down and he was still smiling. He had a great smile. “I just wanted to say hi because I have this strong feeling that I have seen or talked to you before and I don’t know where or when or how and I thought maybe if I talked to you I could recall it.”
    “To tell you the truth Bo, I have the same feeling.” I had to stop looking at his face because I felt like I was going to fall over. “Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I’m…”
     “Willow, yeah I no.”
      At this point I went back to looking at him but this time I was looking at him with wide eyes. I just stopped walking because I couldn’t believe he knew my name before I even told him it. “Yes… but… how did you no my name?”
     “I no this is going to be really odd for me to say to you, I mean I just met you like 5 mins ago, but your name just popped in my head.”
“Yeah, your right, that’s odd.” As I said it I couldn’t look at his face “Very odd to tell you the truth.” Bo went from smiling at me to looking at me like I just killed a person right in front of him.
     “Um I have to go. Meet me here again tomorrow same time okay? I think I might no where I’ve seen you before. Bye” He said as he was walking backwards.
Before I could even say sure or okay to meeting him again tomorrow he was running out of the park and down the street. I walked back to the apartment pretty slow. Trying to remember everything he said and how he looked when he would smile at me. That whole night I couldn’t stop thinking about his smile and how good it looked with his eyes. I just couldn’t wait till the next day when I could see him again. I didn’t fall a sleep till around 2am because I couldn’t get him out of my head.


© 2011 Stella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on January 18, 2011
Last Updated on January 18, 2011


Author

Stella
Stella

Winnipeg, Canada



About
ive been writing for years. Yes my spelling sucks.. but i feel spelling shouldnt mean anything.. its the meaning behind the writing.. as long as the writing makes you feel something thats all that mat.. more..

Writing