Flakes of the Tapering Candle of My Love for You

Flakes of the Tapering Candle of My Love for You

A Poem by Johnny White

I want to slide my fingers beneath your warm and welcoming back, and lift you up into the Sun. 

 

Your hair would fall in curling strands down and down further, and never reach the ground.

 

I want the flies that smell your sweet skin to nip and bite at mine instead.  I would hold you there for eternity, and the flies would become fat.  I want your eyes to sparkle and your smile to speak the words that your tongue could never enunciate.

 

I want your lips to hear my voice and come running when I say I Love You.

 

 

There was never a soul that burned me as your glance in my direction burns me still and I wonder if your assertions speak of similar wieldings. 

 

Does this glass which covers my eyes as I look at you really hide the need which screams and do the screams remind you of a child, or of a lover watching the ....

 

You are so beautiful in every way.  Do you see my eyes as you lie upon your bed and let the demon have you?

© 2008 Johnny White


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on November 18, 2008

Author

Johnny White
Johnny White

Southeast, KS



About
Anyung! V�lkommen till mig! I am here looking for a network through which I may share my poems and stories with fellow authors. I welcome and pay mind to all opinions and comments, so lo.. more..

Writing
aplomb aplomb

A Poem by Johnny White