Leandro Trossard and Jorginho - How Arsenal Got Back on Track

Leandro Trossard and Jorginho - How Arsenal Got Back on Track

A Story by Triptoizmir.com
"

Leandro Trossard and Jorginho - How Arsenal Got Back on Track

"

Arsenal's January transfers of Leandro Trossard and Jorginho have been a resounding success, providing the team with much-needed reinforcements after an inconsistent start to the season. While both deals are only temporary, their arrivals have provided much-needed motivation and stability going forward.

Both players were signed to add depth in the midfield. If Mikel Arteta decides they are suitable, they could make their first team debuts against Everton on Saturday.

1. Jorginho’s Goal

Jorginho's goal against Aston Villa helped Arsenal get back on track after they suffered a 4-2 loss to Leicester City. His spectacular strike deep in stoppage time gave Mikel Arteta's side an important win and he has certainly proved his worth since joining.

He quickly gained popularity at Chelsea and quickly established himself as a key member of the midfield under Maurizio Sarri. His efforts helped the Blues beat Atletico Madrid, Porto and Real Madrid on their way to the EFL Cup final, where he also earned himself a winner's medal at Euro 2020.

After being initially dropped to the bench after joining Arsenal in January, Trossard and Jorginho have quickly made themselves part of the squad and are now playing an integral role in helping Arsenal's title challenge.

2. Trossard’s Goal

Arsenal's goal from Gabriel Martinelli proved enough for them to secure a crucial victory against Leicester City, and Mikel Arteta will be pleased with their team's performance. He was particularly pleased with Leandro Trossard who started in place of Eddie Nketiah upfront for the first time since Gabriel Jesus went off injured.

Jorginho has been instrumental in helping Arsenal get back on track, and he did it with his unique style. His interceptions against Leicester were the highest of any player in the game and he also demonstrated excellent ball control while playing midfield.

Arsenal made some notable additions in January despite missing out on star players like Mykhailo Mudryk and Moises Caicedo. Notably, Leandro Trossard in defense and midfielder Jorginho up front have both shown great promise so far.

Info: يلاشوت

3. Jorginho’s Influence

Jorginho was an integral factor in Arsenal's comeback against Aston Villa, helping them to recover from their midweek loss to Manchester City. Despite a difficult start to the season, the 31-year-old has been an instrumental part of their midfield revival ever since he replaced Thomas Partey at the heart of it.

He has become a cult hero to Arsenal fans and helped the club get back on track with two impressive wins. He played an important role in their 1-0 victory against Leicester and again led the line brilliantly against Aston Villa to secure another impressive win for Arsenal.

An examination of his career reveals he has much to offer Arsenal - quality, experience and a winning mentality. Furthermore, he has won numerous trophies such as Coppa Italia, Europa League and Champions League.

4. Trossard’s Influence

After a difficult start to the season, Arsenal have maintained their form. After winning every game without loss in the first half, they now hold an eight-point lead over Manchester City with five games remaining.

Mikel Arteta knew he needed to make some strategic investments in January, but ultimately missed out on two key targets - Moises Caicedo and Mykhailo Mudryk. On the plus side, he secured Leandro Trossard as well as world-class midfielder Jorginho.

Both players have made an immediate impact for Arsenal, helping Arteta get his team back on track. He's clearly impressed with their form and believes they've adjusted quickly to Premier League life due to their previous experiences playing the game.

Jorginho has won multiple trophies for Italy and was an integral part of their Euro 2020 success, giving him valuable experience and a winning mentality that could be very beneficial to Arsenal's young squad. Plus, his price tag is relatively affordable at around EUR18-months so the Gunners have time to develop him further.

Source: يلا شوت

 

© 2023 Triptoizmir.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on March 2, 2023
Last Updated on March 2, 2023
Tags: Leandro Trossard and Jorginho -

Author

Triptoizmir.com
Triptoizmir.com

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom



About
Planing to visit İzmir? Well, let’s take a trip to İzmir with us… Welcome to İzmir! Find things to do in İzmir, from iconic sightseeing spots and fun-filled days out .. more..

Writing