Man Utd Downed Tools 7-0 at Liverpool

Man Utd Downed Tools 7-0 at Liverpool

A Story by Triptoizmir.com
"

Man Utd Downed Tools 7-0 at Liverpool

"

On Sunday, United's performance was largely the fault of Erik ten Hag, who was furious with their surrender.

Recently, Fernandes has been the focus of widespread criticism for a series of incidents that have drawn him widespread condemnation. Now it appears he may be planning to leave Manchester.

1. Fernandes’s nudge on the linesman

After Manchester United's 4-0 loss to Brighton dropped them out of the top four and out of contention for the Champions League, Rio Ferdinand was unimpressed with their lack of fight, character and desire. And he wasn't alone in criticizing their players' performance on Saturday.

In the second half of United's most devastating loss since 1931, Fernandes was accused of niggling an assistant referee after a contentious decision had been made by him.

Martin Cassidy, the chief executive of Ref Support UK, has called on Fernandes to be banned for five matches due to his behavior towards an official. He described it as a "disgrace" and in line with the FA's disciplinary code.

After the game, Erik ten Hag characterized their performance as "unprofessional", with much of that due to captain Erik's behavior in the second half. As one of United's most disciplined and esteemed players, it's unfortunate that his manager can't take him seriously.

2. Fernandes’s slap

Following Manchester United's 7-0 demolition at Liverpool on Sunday, only Bruno Fernandes addressed reporters. He apologized for their performance, thanked fans and promised to bounce back.

Sportmail reports that Fernandes' actions against Liverpool dealt a devastating blow to his ambition of being named permanent captain at the club. He has been accused of exceeding his role by engaging in petulant behavior during the second half against Liverpool.

There were also reports that Fernandes and Harry Maguire had been engaged in a power struggle before the game, but Fernandes has downplayed any suggestions of animosity between them.

Erik ten Hag must keep an eye on things in his dressing room if he wants to make a real statement about how he feels about Sunday's defeat, then he should remove Fernandes as captain.

Info: كورة لايف

3. Fernandes’s shove

Manchester United's on-pitch captain Bruno Fernandes has come under fire for his unruly behavior during Sunday's 7-0 loss to Liverpool. He spent much of the second half making aggressive challenges and engaging in heated arguments with officials, earning him criticism from Roy Keane and Gary Neville alike - seemingly jeopardizing his dream to become permanent captain for Manchester United.

Chris Sutton had earlier requested that the Football Association ban Fernandes for pushing an assistant referee. It appears however, that there will be no action taken by the FA against him.

After the game, former United captain Neville shared his views, labelling Fernandes' behavior in the second half a 'disgrace'. 'Bruno Fernandes can sometimes tease you about his manner but that was appalling in the second half," Neville said on The Gary Neville Podcast.

4. Fernandes’s hissy fit

On Sunday, Manchester United lost 7-0 at Liverpool and fell from the summit of the table, leaving them one point behind Chelsea and four behind Tottenham. That leaves Erik ten Hag with an uphill battle as he attempts to turn around his poor form ahead of this weekend's Merse Derby in Liverpool.

In addition to several controversial incidents during the game, United's second half was marked by some extremely petulant behaviour from captain Bruno Fernandes. Former Borussia Dortmund midfielder Gary Neville described Fernandes as a 'disgrace' after he asked if he should be replaced when Erik ten Hag made more changes late in the contest.

That he would do this after it became evident that Liverpool had won the game is just another indication of how far he has fallen from his club and fans' favor. Indeed, it could well be time for him to make way for new skipper Harry Maguire at the end of this season.

 

Source: كورة لايف

© 2023 Triptoizmir.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on March 7, 2023
Last Updated on March 7, 2023
Tags: Man Utd

Author

Triptoizmir.com
Triptoizmir.com

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom



About
Planing to visit İzmir? Well, let’s take a trip to İzmir with us… Welcome to İzmir! Find things to do in İzmir, from iconic sightseeing spots and fun-filled days out .. more..

Writing