Update for May 2090

Update for May 2090

A Chapter by William Wolfe

Just finished visiting the Protectors. The protectorate has evidently been infiltrated. In the last few months they have found several people in league with the kidnappings. I am currently working with two now former officers of the Protectorate militia. Risa Laine convinced her CO her last name was Risa  so everyone calls her Lt. Risa, and continued even after the name tags were corrected. Besides having a sense of humor she has always been reliable. Cpt. Katelyn Owens, always referred to by her last name by everyone except Risa. Owens is currently trying to contact the Panther’s , a group of primarily non caucasion and non-humans who live in the south west sections , southwest of the wall.  I am having trouble getting the paperwork for their being Federally enlisted Private Investigators. It is made easier because the Magi Sara Kreeling is vouching for them. It is getting harder for the Licensing Bureau to deny them with a Maji vouching for them. I am going to have to travel uptown to visit the Licensing Bureau. I hate them , they are racist and sexist. The only reason they are denying the licenses is because Owens and Risa both are human women.  But before I do that I have an Idea.


© 2019 William Wolfe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on July 13, 2019
Last Updated on July 13, 2019