waking

waking

A Chapter by songstress
"

this was the original, post of Bloody mother. However, I realized that I categorized the piece as a story rather than Book.

"

12:30PM:


The bell tolls annoyingly, and the girl remains unperturbed by the alarm. Won’t someone get that f*****g bell, the girl thinks. And yet no one does. So she grabs her-goose feathered pillow-and throws it at the annoying clock. But, it doesn’t hit the floor with a loud clang as expected…


It sinks, the floor ripples, and suddenly the girl with her birds nest-hair jolts upright. The room is filling with water. It’s filling with f*****g water?! God, damn it. She springs for her bed in her attempt to escape the flood. But her naked feet sinks. She sinks…screaming, clawing, reaching for the bed. Yet, all her hands reach are the sheets. They’re melting like ice cream between her fingers. Enclosing the poor girl within walls of white…and the room, once vibrant begins to dim. Her little white neck constricts in its effort for air.


And the remnants of the sheets dissipate before the black sea that she’s found herself in. Little Alice can’t breathe. She kicks and screams swallowing more brackish water…sinking deeper Alice’s last thoughts become sporadic, as her consciousness fades.

9:30PM:


Doctor, Doctor! She’s waking.


Bloody, hell won’t they shut the hell up, She thinks as her ears ring. Its cold, and where the hell…


Shhh…an unkown voice whispers by her ear. Wouldn’t want to give them more reason to send you back now.


“Who the f**k are you,” shouts our surprised Alice.


Uh, now you’ve gone and done it child…guess we can talk when you’re awake…tah-tah’s for now, The voice, a woman’s, whispers.


“What the f**k,” the child swats at her ear, and abruptly she sits up finally finding herself blinded by yet another white room.


And just as suddenly as she finds herself erect, she finds herself being strapped down…the nurse, apparently, in her black dress and white coat, stands there stupidly with her mouth agape. Teeth, crooked, rotted and just infested with maggots. The room drips, again…liquid, and ripples.


The doctor, she presumes pushes the 30 something-woman, and she reaches into her white-that bloody color grates at poor Alice’s head-coat, as Alice struggles with her binds. She hates them all. The attendants, dogish and smelly, their hands are like claws upon her fine white skin. Tear into her, sapping the blood from her veins.


“STOP, GET OFF, GET OFF, They’re F*****G EATING ME, tell The F*****G DOGS to Go,” Alice screams as the attendants swipe at her arms with alcohol swabs.


“My lord, she’s absolutely rabid,” gasps the thoughtless nurse. As she speaks yet another maggot falls to the ground.


The doctor tells her something, but all Alice hears and sees is yellow liquid fall from the man’s mouth. It’s rancid like old meat.


 GOD, I Want To F*****G SEW THOSE LIPS SHUT, Alice’s thoughts scream.


“GET THE F**K AWAY FROM ME, YOU STUPID B***H GET THE DOGS OFF ME,” shouts Alice.



But, the Doberman faced men only tighten the restraints as the nurse approaches. Their wet breaths, hit Alice. And the moisture sinks beneath her blue hospital dress.

“Dear, vulgarities will not get you anywhere. Now Fido and patch hold her tight it’d be a problem if I missed her vein,” mutters, the maggot mouthed wretch.


NO, GET that S**t away from me…It’s full of Corpse JUICE! GET OFF YOU F*****G HAG.

The doctor snickers and more yellow liquid drips from his mouth. Filling the white room with more rancid meat scents.


Prick, and the syringe falls with a clatter into the metal tray, Alice. She falls back into the water. And the Dobermans turn to the doctor, perhaps for a treat.


But, Alice won’t be having none of that. She uses what’s left of her strength to get up another scream. The Dogs turn, and she tosses the mutt a good spit ball. He licks it up with his big flat tongue. And swats Alice across the face with his oddly human shaped hands.  


He prepares to beat her senseless, and the maggot faced nurse grabs him, stops him…the doctor is mad. And the Dog faced man, whimpers and flees. The doctor standing for the longest time in shadow approaches Alice. And she weakly fights sleep. But, her body and lids have become led weights. 


He leans over touching her breast…muttering and soaking her in his yellow drippings, “ Yessssssh, yessssssh, shush shweets shee…sheet…” and Alice sinks back into the dark….


I told you screaming would get you in trouble, dear. Whispers that annoying woman’s voice again. And Alice in her medically induced dream, says “oh. F**k off won’t you.”


Hmph, if that’s the way you want it then fine, and the sound of a door closing echo’s back.


Wha…at?


3:30AM:


Alice is gone.



© 2016 songstress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on June 8, 2016
Last Updated on June 8, 2016
Tags: Horror, abuse, romance, psychological, asylum, supernatural