Restlessness

Restlessness

A Poem by Pax
"

~

"

Restlessness makes my nights sleepless

Overloaded thoughts make my lights stranded

 

My mirrored reflection affects my emotion

Finding the old me, now lost in the sea, never ending

Waves that never cease my ease, bewildering

 

Kisses pushes me to the dark,, hugs causes me to bark

Stars from far above filled this emptied love

 

Voices Rant, faceless haunt, memories taunt

Goodbyes are beginning, the ends are starting

© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
~ Fragments of my soul are scattered in my verses
* I flunk!
* Poetry is therapy
* Questionable Mentality
* Restlessness

Sometimes I thought that it's just word-play but then there is always truth hides in little fragments of what i felt when i wrote it. There is always this feel that i have release something in every write i wrote, I guess that's just how i write...

Enjoy the read my friends ~
I'll be around soon ~

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh sometimes we just have to explore those many avenues of expression dear Paxie, sometimes you just gotta let go of that primal scream ya know? well done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This poem is filled with so many ranges of emotions...definitely going to be in one of my favorites.

And your haunting, melancholic tone make the poem sound even more true and heartfelt.

Well done, my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can usually connect to most of your wwritings Pax. This was one of those. Its flooded with emotions and feelings from deep within the heart. I think poetry which are only word-play means nothing if they are not coming from the heart. I can't even jot down some words if they dont represent what i feel. You are an amazing poet buddy and maybe its because you write from you heart:-):-):-D.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Oh I really felt for you during the sleep deprived line, really, although it seems a while since I have not been able to have a good night's sleep, I understand the extent of the physical and psychological agony ( joy too, when emotions become invigorated and one is in an almost euphoric state, thought I believe that in the long term, this is very unhealthy).

As for, overloaded thoughts, that's terrible when one's goal is vague, in my experience anyway.

The poem is certainly interesting to read, your comparison with a dog, quite serious and indeed mysterious

This might work well to music, well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Now that sounds like absolute puzzle of many soul-pieces of you :) wonderfully expressed, at once, i feel like in your imaginary world of confusion and love, of desires and deep waves, restless, it`s nice to be in such way...which impresses me in your poem-puzzle is the way you feel "kisses and hugs" and emptied love, like from somewhere in space, means in your mind, not real object, or just stamp of that real...I can`t say, it`s just my feeling and wonder. I loved it!
My mirrored reflection affects my emotion
Finding the old me, now lost in the sea, never ending

-nour-
28.05.013

Posted 10 Years Ago


Compelling piece of work, Pax--a bit mysterious, as well.
Great read!



Posted 10 Years Ago


I can easily see you in this. And I have always enjoy reading you. Now if I can only stop coughing my lungs out long enough to write something..

Posted 10 Years Ago


Haha! There you go again...overloading yourself of those thoughts which can make you restless.

"My mirrored reflection affects my emotion"---Why you become restless with that reflection which is mirrored? When you say you have a reflection...there are two YOU already. And when that reflection is mirrored, it means there's another YOU. So the 3 of YOU can help each other to lessen your burden. Lol.

"Kisses pushes me to the dark,, hugs causes me to bark"---You're like kissing a monster...which would make you turn into a wolf." Lol... Underworld?

Pax, seriously speaking, this is so touching. I always feel your works how sadness occupies a big part of your life...of your heart. I hope that even a little, that sadness will be lessen every moment that you realize how good you are.

Thanks for not requesting me to read this, but I am a good reader and searcher. Lol. :)



Posted 10 Years Ago


Pax

10 Years Ago

it's still 5 in the morning pa kasi... hehe ~ I'm quite better not much like the other days... thank.. read more
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Our baby brother greeted me this morning after I posted a new poem "Go Back to Your World". Regards .. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

o nga kita ko nga may bagong post sya na pic.... so balik na siya...
Yes, there is truth in what you write. Restlessness, sleeplessness, is something most of us have to deal with.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pax

10 Years Ago

thank you Marie - I so appreciate that you have seen it... I'm always glad when you come by... many .. read more
"Voices Rant, faceless haunt, memories taunt"
I like this poem and the font you have used Mr. Pax.
I like your scattered thoughts.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pax

10 Years Ago

thanks my friend ~ I'm so glad you like it.... those scattered thoughts makes my mind messy at times.. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Always welcome my friend...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 24, 2013
Last Updated on May 24, 2013

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Taken Taken

A Poem by Antoñyo


The Words The Words

A Poem by Antoñyo