Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I am so blue

I am so blue

A Poem by Pax
"

-

"

 


 


 

I am so blue,

Yet I have no clue.

Oh' why I’ve lost you?

 

Perhaps the reason was you or me

Or we’re just not meant to be.

 

Times spent raised big question “?”

Expectations bring too many unexpected intentions.

 

I’ve lost something I cared for

Now I lay on the ground, a sleeping contour

Not minding the dirtiness of the dirt & hard rocks

   penetrating my skin as if it’s a comfortable bed flocks.

 

The pillow case of pretention is keeping me at bay

   grounded as if I am okay.

Yet I know deep inside, knew how I missed you,

   making my life a bluish hue.

© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
Credits to the photo:
dream catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Pax.. I felt a deeper significance was underlying beneath your words and expression of blues so, i went and googled the meaning of the color blue and here is what I found.. I don't think it is coincidence that on Christmas Eve you deeply saw blue and esp. After your last poem.
Check it out ! http://crystal-cure.com/blue.html
it said :
"Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color. That makes it a wonderful color to use in the home, especially for babies. Blue is so soothing that is a good choice for pajamas. Dark blue is the color of truth and moderation. A blue iris means your friendship is very important to me. Wednesday's color is blue. Blue gemstones to wear to feel calm are blue sapphire and blue topaz. Lapis lazuli and azurite are said to heighten psychic power.

Blue Energy

Blue gives a feeling of distance. Artists use it to to show perspective. This is a good way to understand the energy of the color blue - it allows us to look beyond and increase our perspective outward. It contains a cool vibration that is helpful to communication.

The vibration if blue can be used to open energy flow where it is blocked. Using blue to relax will encourage feelings of communication and peace."

I believe that we each tune into thoughts and realities of our own paths and understanding. It may not be reality for some as is with others. But it seems your blue and Christmas have a connection that you are tuned with at this moment. Neat....

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

I keep reading and reading the information you find, and I still find the connection of who I am and.. read more
Cryingkate

10 Years Ago

Pax, I was so grateful when I saw Marie's reply.. i didn't realize till after reading everything tha.. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

Thank you much!



Reviews

One of my favorite lines was, "The pillow case of pretention is keeping me at bay
grounded as if I am okay."

I enjoyed reading this piece very much! Thank you for sharing :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

Thank you Rose... I am glad you enjoyed this piece... :)
This just keep on giving...
the fall after --- ask questions...
yet the perspective of the matter...
rings true in the words...
the picture and theme is felt...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Looove this very much. It's hurtful when someone you love is maybe never to return. Those lonely days and nights hoping the soon will and still sometimes. Recollect in the mind of the love once shared.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this piece. I can really connect to it. Your writing is amazing :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

Thank you, kyle, glad you liked it...
Your picture relates so well with your poem, it really adds to the piece. The very beginning made me smile. I find it all well written as I think it captured the emotions well. The rhymes worked well together and I think added something to the piece. Not bad kid.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

thank you again, Ten, I so appreciate your kindness... :)
A simple poem about missing someone coupled with the occasional line of complexity, especially near the ending of the piece. I generally like the neutral stance of your perspective, you aren't quite in tune with your character, but rather narrating the emotions as if it were a book . . . That, I feel, makes the poetic strength of the blues even stronger: as in, they might've disoriented you, hence the neutrality . . . Well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

Tai, my friend. I am so glad and good to see you visit, thank you always for that. You've seen a big.. read more
Missing one that you love can really put a damper on life. It hovers like a gray cloud, raining down on your soul, until everything around you seems a hapless shade of blue. I love the photograph chosen to go with this piece, particularly poignant as it makes me think of all the soldiers away from their loved ones. I'm sure they often find themselves thinking and feeling the same.

Well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

Thank you, ms. Linda... its a sad feeling, most of the time I think, its for the best, for their sak.. read more
Blue seems to be the color of the season...losing someone without reason or justification just adds to that hue. Bittersweet Pax, you raise many questions we all do when faced with this rejection, I can relate. Nicely pen'd my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

the homesickness makes the loneliness worst sometimes... so i guess its a bit messy feeling. Sometim.. read more
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Plenty of squishy free hugs coming your way, not the same as family, but it's the best I can do. xo
Pax

10 Years Ago

the squishy hugs feel really nice, i feel glad with it, and warm in the cold winter. hugs back... si.. read more
A heart felt deep poem to which I could relate ... well said!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

hey my friend, thank you so much for your warm review..
"Expectations bring too many unexpected intentions." Damn, do they ever.
Its said that the language of Loss is sacred. Your poem carries this well.
Thanks you for your sensitive and reflective thoughts.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

Thank you mr. Terry. I really appreciate your insights.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1141 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ dark veil ~ ~ dark veil ~

A Poem by Pax


Hunger Within Hunger Within

A Chapter by Pax