Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

        I guess I shouldn't have walked into the Sunken City alone. I guess I should've known I would get into danger... but  still went into the most dangerous street in Wizard City.

         But now I sat alone in the street of Nightshade infront of a tombstone. I had hit my head on it when a banshee threw me outside of the gates.

         Luckily, my bag wasn't damaged and I hadn't broken my wand.

         I was listening to music on my Ipod, which I had brought back from one of my tavels to a pace in which they didn't believe in magic. I was listening to 'Poker Face' by Lady GaGa. I was fascinated by mortal techonology.

         But that didn't make me a geek. In fact, I was the coolest Death student in Wizard City.

          My features and persnality would tell you that I was a true Death student: my eyes were black, my hair was black, I wore black, white, gray and dark maroon all the time, I talked to the undead, I was smart, tall, skinny, tanned skin, awesome batteling skills, very athletic, strong, clever, balanced, well rounded, and energetic.

         My name is Scarlet Fireblood- the only one you'll ever find. Fireblood's are famous for all being Death students. We were the best family you would ever find. If you could find them that is. I couldn't even track them down.

         The crows were fighting in the trees. I looked up in the sky and saw the school towers.

          The Death school had fallen off Ravenwood years ago and was now called Nightshade. It was difficult to locate for some. But you had to have the facts and history to know everything.

           But that was one secret Wizard City held. And I didn't know that until a few years ago. It was the scariest thing that ever happened to me.

       



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why am I not in this poem? :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 13, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing