Second Sight Chapter 1

Second Sight Chapter 1

A Chapter by Nxy

She ran, tree branches slashing her face. She barley noticed cold bare feet, all she is worried about is getting away, from it. The forest that she used to love to roam has now turned into her new worst nightmare. A flicker of hope appeared in her, she's almost out. But it disappeared as quickly as it came. Roots wrapped around her ankles and pulled her down, as if they are alive as the girl herself. She screamed and clawed at the ground. Then silence.


I gasped and quickly moved away from her, the girl, the same girl.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Yeah in fine," I said and smiled weakly. She can't see me like this. "Well I had better start unpacking."

"Okay, I'll see you at school," she said and handed me the tray of brownies, I took it with shaking hands. I nodded to it.

"Thanks for the brownies," I thanked her.

"No problem, bye," she said and walked down the path to the road. I closed the door and quickly put the tray down before I dropped it. I drifted back to the vision, I can still feel her pain. I frowned.

This girl is going to die. My nice new neighbor who welcomed me to the neighborhood and brought me brownies. I don't know when but she is going to die. And I won't be able to do anything about it.


© 2017 Nxy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017


Author

Nxy
Nxy

Canada



About
Hi, nice to meet you. I love to write, mostly paranormal stuff and stuff to do with animals particularly wolves. I am a Vancouver Island wolf Therian. more..

Writing
Darkened Path Darkened Path

A Book by Nxy


Second Sight Second Sight

A Book by Nxy