Chapter 1- Guess Who?

Chapter 1- Guess Who?

A Chapter by wolfyplllover

The liars hadn't seen each other in 5 years, Aria Montgomery, Alison Dilaurentis, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin and Spencer Hastings , they didn't know what they had been up to not even if they had a lover. "Hanna!" yelled Emily "Caleb proposed!" Hanna began to explain that her and Caleb had broken up back when Hanna was offered a job and she decided to take it, she went further on by telling the girls that she knew it was wrong so she raced back to the hotel room the couple were staying in but by the time she had got there, "Caleb was gone... clothes, bags everything", "I'm so sorry Han" said Spencer. Hanna said she was fine but the liars could see right through Hanna and read her like a bedtime story."Ali what about you?" asked Emily, "Yeah I met someone, he's a doctor at Welby, he's called Elliot" explained Alison "oooo" said the other 4 girls. A few hours passed and the girls continued to talk, then they exchanged hugs and decided to meet up for brunch tomorrow morning at 'The Radley'.The girls were freaked at first but Hanna went further to explain that 'Radley Sanitarium' was now 'Radley Restaurant'.

The girls met for brunch that next morning just to find someone quite unexpected lurking around the corner "Noel Kahn" whispered Alison "What is it Ali?" said Emily concerned about Alison. All of a sudden Alison said she felt sick, Spencer suggested she go to the toilet, "Good idea" Alison whispered once again. Emily asked if she needed help getting there as she looked kind of faint, "Ali?" Emily exclaimed, but Alison couldn't answer, Aria helped Alison sit down and then all the girls tried to guess what was wrong, "wrong shoes?" said Hanna, "wrong clothes?" guessed Emily, "Hair in the wrong style" guessed Spencer, but then Aria saw it "that's what your so afraid of...", "Aria, you okay?" exclaimed Emily as she was now looking the way Alison did...Well still does. "Noel Kahn" whispered Aria, the other 3 girls looked up in surprise only to see their old schoolmate, rival, possible -A suspect, "IT'S NOEL KAHN!" yelled Hanna. "SHHHH" the other yelled back. As the girls were getting ready to leave Noel Kahn decided it was time to make his grand entrance "Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields, Spencer Hastings and wow, Alison Dilaurentis 'I thought you were dead'" said Noel sarcastically. "Leave Alison alone Noel!" yelled Aria beginning to get furious. Noel explained he was just astounded to see the 5 of them together again, he then proceeded to make a comment about how Alison used to be, "Oh look who's come to join the club, have fun ladies" as Noel said this the girls turned round to see, "IT'S JENNA MARSHAL!" yelled Hanna "Hanna!" whispered the girls in frustration, "I may not be able to see but I can definitely hear, you're all together again aren't you Alison, Aria, Emily, Hanna and even Spencer Hastings" After the girls had all said yes like it was a register in a school they decided it was their time to leave, they explained to one another that they had the same numbers and would created a group chat, Alison realised it was like old times.



© 2016 wolfyplllover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 22, 2016
Last Updated on October 22, 2016
Tags: wolfyplllover, pretty little liars, A, -A


Author

wolfyplllover
wolfyplllover

United Kingdom



About
Hi and welcome to my page! I will be writing a lot of pretty little liars fan fictions as I am totally not obsessed... I will also be writing a lot of horrors and thrillers because I am mad about the.. more..

Writing