Chapter 4- Tick-tock liars

Chapter 4- Tick-tock liars

A Chapter by wolfyplllover

The next day when the crew had awoken, they decided it would be a good idea if they began looking for Hanna straight away otherwise it would be literally impossible in the dark, they all agreed that it would be the logical solution. "Wait" exclaimed Aria, "What about Alison?" "nobody has told her anything" said Aria. Spencer took Aria to the side and said "it's probably for the best, if she is seeing dead people we don't want her to see -A.D as well", Aria understood why they couldn't tell Alison and when they find Hanna they both agreed they would go to Alison and tell her everything in the meantime, Spencer thought it would be a good idea to just get Emily to go and visit Alison. "Em, are you going to visit Alison today?" asked Aria "You're kidding right?" chuckled Emily nervously. Spencer explained that Aria was not kidding and she had to go and visit Alison to make everything seem normal and not out of the ordinary. Emily agreed and of she went.

When Emily got to Welby, she asked the receptionist if she could go in and visit "Alison Dilaurentis" but the receptionist told her that Alison had lost her visiting privileges. "Emily Fields, right" said a voice from behind her. "Hi, yeah you must be Elliot, they won't let me in to see Ali" Emily explained. Elliot went on by saying that since Emily had brought Alison here her condition had worsened. Whilst Emily and Elliot were talking suddenly something happened "doctor Rollins its a code 09!" yelled one of the nurses, Emily could hear and see Alison she was going crazy, Alison was screaming and screaming "Let go of me, get away from me" Elliot was 'forced' to inject Alison to make her sleep and calm down. When Elliot exited the room he explained that that was why Alison couldn't have visitors. "You just don't know when she's going to snap" said Elliot with a smug look on his face.

Back at Spencer's, Spencer, Aria, Caleb and Ezra were going through the pictures that Caleb motion dector cameras had taken and as they were scrolling past them to find some of -A.D, Aria suddenly stopped him dead in his tracks and whispered "Wait, stop, go back one". On that picture was something, well someone, they never thought they would or could every see again. "Mrs. Dilaurentis" whispered Spencer, but although Aria had spotted it she so refused to believe it "It cannot be Mrs. D, she's dead!" yelled Aria. As Ezra tried to calm Aria down, Aria became more and more agitated. "Ezra can you get her some water and get her to sit down please" said Spencer calmly, Ezra was confused by Spencer's calmness in her friends panic attacks so he had to ask "How in the world are you so calm when your best friend is having a panic attack!" Spencer explained that she had been Aria's best friend for more then 5 years so she has seen Aria have a panic attack before and she has learned how to handle them. As Spencer said this, Ezra did exactly what Spencer had told him and Aria eventually calm down. "Oh now you have to hug her" finished Spencer "Also ask her if she's okay.." As Ezra did this Aria replied with "Thank you, I'm okay now", "You're clever" said Ezra to Spencer, Spencer looked at Ezra and smiled and then put her stern face back on and looked at her computer. Aria suggested that if that was Jessica Dilaurentis then they have to go to the police. Just as they suggested this Emily walked back through the door "What have I missed?" Ezra will tell you. As Ezra took Emily to one side he began to tell Emily what had happened whilst she was 'visiting' Alison "so we was going through pictures that Caleb took on his motion dector cameras, and there was this one photo that looked like Mrs Dilaurentis, so we are just about to go to the police with it" When Ezra finished Emily decided to explain to the group what had happened with Alison at Welby and could hardly get a breath in just like Aria on the night of the -A.D text so Emily's breathless explaining went a bit like this. "so I went to visit Ali in Welby and I told the receptionist that I was coming to visit Alison Dilaurentis but then she said that Ali had lost her visiting privileges and she wouldn't tell me why and then I saw Ali's doctor boyfriend Elliot or doctor Rollins and he said that Ali's condition had gotton worse and erm then a nurse said something like 'code 09' and then I heard Ali screaming and screaming saying 'get off of me, let go, leave me alone' and then Elliot injected this stuff into her that made her calm down and sleep and stuff and then Elliot looked at me really smugly and said 'that's why Alison cannot have visitors you don't know when she is going to kick of' or something like that and what is all this about Mrs. D being alive because she's dead she's 6 feet underground she's..." "Em!" yelled Aria "calm down!" she yelled again. Emily apologised and began to help looking for Hanna. Aria told everyone it was getting dark and maybe they should call it a day. They all agreed they shut Caleb's laptop and they all decided to stay at Spencer's, set an alarm, get up super early and start the search once again for Hanna. "And we need to go to the police with that photo about Mrs. D" They all agreed once again.



© 2016 wolfyplllover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016
Tags: wolfyplllover, pretty little liars, A, -A


Author

wolfyplllover
wolfyplllover

United Kingdom



About
Hi and welcome to my page! I will be writing a lot of pretty little liars fan fictions as I am totally not obsessed... I will also be writing a lot of horrors and thrillers because I am mad about the.. more..

Writing