Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by worldtra
"

The Prologue for The Floating Worlds.

"

I live in a place where there are worlds, but not round ones, they are like floating countries. There are six floating worlds; two of which are city and suburban like: Novus and Senex are the names of both worlds. Three of the of the other worlds are wild and where the feral roam: Truculenter, Mortiferum, and Deversorium. Another world, Liberum, ironically enough, houses the governmental provinces of politicians. A castle, which houses our king, is centered in the major section of Liberum. Lastle, there’s one more world, but we do not dare to go near it, for it is unknown and is alien to us, we call it Ignotum.

Our technology is steam punk base.

 

My family and I live on Novus. I work with the king and we are in the middle of making our first castle ever on Novus and the king promised all of his workers after we are done we get to live in the castle with him, which is amazing because my family and I live in a crummy metal house with wooden floors. My wife, Sarah and my son, Daniel. He's about to turn 10 years old.



© 2013 worldtra


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on June 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 19, 2013


Author

worldtra
worldtra

Medford , OR



About
I have a lot of great ideas for short stories and novels. The more support i get the more excited i am to continue or make new stories! more..

Writing
Kato Kato

A Book by worldtra


Destiny Destiny

A Poem by worldtra