Little Italy love story unfolds into a beautiful ceremony: Cleveland wedding and engagement photos

Little Italy love story unfolds into a beautiful ceremony: Cleveland wedding and engagement photos

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Nicole and Adam Byram didn't have to look far to find their soul mate.

photos:vintage evening dresses

The couple first met as neighbors in Little Italy and they still call it home to this day. It was the spot that brought them together so they kept their wedding close to home. On May 24, 2014, they made it official by tying knot in the neighborhood where they found love.

The wedding took place inside the Holy Rosary Catholic Church with a traditional ceremony. The bride looked beautiful in a classic gown by Something White and the groom wore a suit from Men's Wearhouse. Following their 'I Do's,' they drove off in a pink 1955 Cadillac, which was borrowed from the groom's father.

The reception was held at the Alta House Social Settlement, currently known as the Cleveland Montessori. The building, built by Rockefeller, was formerly used as a community center for decades and it was the perfect spot to throw a party. With the help of friends and family, they transformed the main area into a beautiful place for everyone to celebrate. Most of the décor was done through do-it-yourself projects and a lot of creative minds.

Guests were served Forno wood-fired Catering pizzas followed by a more traditional dinner later in the evening. There were also family-made Italian cookies and a wedding cake created by Hummingbird Bake Shop. Entertainment included plenty of dancing and competitive games of bocce.

The Byram's big day was a Little Italy love story complete with a happily ever after.

Cleveland-based photographer Tracy Tucholski is the creative mind behind Tracy Lin Photography. She has had over 8 years of experience shooting portraits, weddings and still-life pictures.

Read more:vintage prom dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on April 22, 2016
Last Updated on April 22, 2016
Tags: beautiful, ceremony, wedding, photos

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing