Enchanted Fashion Show to support future minds

Enchanted Fashion Show to support future minds

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

A Savannah business woman is investing her time to get people to earn their education.

With the help of several business owners, Celebrations Unlimited presented “The Enchanted Forest Fashion Show” at Cohen Retreat.

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/vintage-prom-dresses

This event opens another chapter in the gateway of hope for adults to finish their education.

Local designers put their work and models in the show to shine light on endless possibilities.

The woman behind Future Minds Literacy and Adult Education Inc. says this fundraiser will help many get back on track.

“It will assist with the books. It will also assist with GED Prep. It also assist with the official GED test,” explains Zelonia Williams.

The talent and creativity of this fashion show was inspiring.

Those involved say it’s a gift from their hearts to help save our community.

“The success rate is beyond measure. So I am so excited. Thus far this year we have graduated 4 individual who passed their GED test.”

Williams is a strong believer that everyone has potential.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/princess-prom-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on April 30, 2016
Last Updated on April 30, 2016
Tags: Enchanted, Fashion Show, future minds

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing