Paris Hilton Has a Wardrobe Malfunction While Wearing a Daring Dress

Paris Hilton Has a Wardrobe Malfunction While Wearing a Daring Dress

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Paris Hilton revealed a little too much while wearing a daring outfit�"semi-sheer, pink and black sequinned mini dress�"while out and about in London Saturday night. Her colorful ensemble failed to cover a large nude n****e pasty.

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

The 35-year-old socialite, heiress and former reality star paired the look with nude stockings, knee-high leather boots and dark sunglasses. Hilton did not appear to notice the wardrobe malfunction, or chose to ignore it, as she sported a neutral expression while making her way out of a restaurant.

Gotcha Images / Splash NewsAnd oops again�"she also held an iPhone with a smashed screen.

She later partied with friends at a nightclub. Hilton posted several videos and photos of her night out on Snapchat.

Paris Hilton / SnapchatHilton had recently partied at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival in nearby France, where she sported a number of elegant and chic styles�"no wardrobe malfunctions included. During her time there, she partied with the likes of Kate Moss and Pamela Anderson.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/formal-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on May 23, 2016
Last Updated on May 23, 2016
Tags: Paris Hilton, Dress, Daring, Wear

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing