Why Eva Longoria Says Her Wedding Was a “Victoria Beckham Weekend”

Why Eva Longoria Says Her Wedding Was a “Victoria Beckham Weekend”

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Eva Longoria was the one walking down the aisle, but it’s almost like Victoria Beckham was the real star of Eva’s May 21 wedding to José “Pepe” Antonio Bastón.

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/formal-dresses

In a new interview, the 41-year-old bride reveals Victoria played an even bigger role in the ceremony than previously revealed.

It’s common knowledge by now that the former Spice Girl designed Eva’s wedding dress, but Eva tellsHello! magazine her gal pal was a designated witness, too.

“I asked Victoria to do my dress because I wanted it to be special and made with love, and I knew that Victoria would make it with love,” the Telenovela star says. “Victoria was one of my witnesses, too �" she signed the paper that says I was here �" so it was a Victoria Beckham weekend!”

Suggesting she’s anything but a bridezilla, Eva seems thrilled to put so much of her spotlight on her bestie.

“She was the best, sweetest person to have there on this day,” she added. “Not only did she do my wedding dress but she's one of my best friends so for her to be there was so special.”

Ricky Martin, Mario Lopez, Melanie Griffith, and one David Beckham were also present for the nuptials �" but Victoria makes every other guest seems like a “Wannabe!”

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 31, 2016
Last Updated on May 31, 2016
Tags: Eva Longoria, Wedding, Victoria Beckham Weekend

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing