Kim Kardashian Shines in a Figure-Hugging Turtleneck Dress and Yeezy Clear Heels

Kim Kardashian Shines in a Figure-Hugging Turtleneck Dress and Yeezy Clear Heels

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Kim Kardashian West has seriously upped L.A.'s shine factor. The 35-year-old reality TV star ventured out in Encino, California, Wednesday in a shimmering curve-hugging dress that almost required bystanders to wear sunglasses.

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/prom-dresses

To attend an event for her app subscribers, the mom-of-two donned a skintight metallic dress that showcased her famous curves. The knee-length piece featured a wide turtleneck, long sleeves, and a thigh-high slit and she paired it with clear heels from husband Kanye West's coveted Yeezy Season 2 line. To complete the sleek, glittering look, the reality TV star chose matte nude makeup and pulled her dark hair back from her face into a voluminous fishtail braid.

At the event, held at a movie theater, Kardashian West surprised 60 lucky fans with her presence and live-streamed it on her app.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star had a busy hump day: Also on Wednesday she released a whole new line of Kimojis featuring her family, including a few of daughter North West.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on June 6, 2016
Last Updated on June 6, 2016
Tags: Kim Kardashian, Dress, Heels, marieprom

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing