Kourtney Kardashian Wears Same Dress as Lindsay Lohan Before Their Night Out in London

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Same Dress as Lindsay Lohan Before Their Night Out in London

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Kourtney Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan sent the paparazzi into a frenzy when they stepped out together in London on Wednesday night.

The "Keeping Up With Kardashians" star even seemed to loan her famous pal her outfit for the night. Kourt was snapped in the same orange and blue striped Elisabetta Franchi dress that Lilo was rocking, just hours before the pair headed to dinner at Ours restaurant.

0609_lilo_inset3

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

Launch GallerySnapChatKourtney Kardashian's Sexiest LooksThe mother-of-three traded in her colorful frock for a sexy, leather Fendi mini, which she paired with black Stuart Weitzman sandals and a sultry smokey eye.

Of course, the famous friends had to document all the fun on social media!

0609_lilo_inset2

Instagram"#theparenttrap my #twin@kourtneykardash has arrived!!" Lohan captioned one close-up shot, just days after she visited her character's house in London from the 1998 film. Kourtney also posted a selfie with the actress, writing, "London calling."

Kardashian seems to be loving her time across the pond. She stole the spotlight at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards earlier this week in a red Julien Macdonald dress that featured a dangerously-low plunging neckline.

We can't wait to see what she does next!

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/prom-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on June 10, 2016
Last Updated on June 10, 2016
Tags: Kourtney Kardashian, Wear, Same Dress, marieprom

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing