Kate Middleton Recycles Stunning Red Coat Dress From 2011 At Order Of The Garter Service

Kate Middleton Recycles Stunning Red Coat Dress From 2011 At Order Of The Garter Service

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Kate Middleton headed to the Order of The Garter Service at Windsor Castle on June 13, and she looked flawless in head-to-toe red. She donned a red coat dress that she recycled from 2014, and we love the way she looks �" do you?

kate middleton red coat dress

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

Kate Middleton, 34, was an absolute vision in red at the Order Of The Garter Service at Windsor Castle on June 13. The Duchess of Cambridge looked so stunning in her full red ensemble, which is actually a recycled outfit from back in 2011. We love her red coat-dress so much, and this outfit just doesn’t get old! What do you guys think of her red outfit?

Kate headed to the traditional Garter Service rocking a red Catherine Walker coat dress, and we are obsessed with it. The gorgeous red coat features a low neckline and three little buttons, while the rest of the coat flows out into pretty flared pleats.

Underneath the coat, Kate rocked a simple red dress, but it was her accessories that stole the show. She rocked a gorgeous red hat with a gigantic flower on it, a small red box clutch, and stunning, pointy-toed red suede pumps.

This is one outfit we definitely don’t mind Kate rewearing. It was gorgeous the first time she donned this coat back in July 2011. Back then, Kate opted to wear the coat with nude pumps, a diamond brooch, and the same exact red dress underneath. The only thing she did differently then was wear her hair down in a gorgeous blowout.

Kate is a huge fan of the classic coat dress and now we know why she loves them so much �" she always looks so put together and classy when she wears them, and they hug her frame perfectly.

We absolutely adore this red coat and if you love it too, you can SHOP a similar, more affordable option on Amazon, right here!

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/formal-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on June 14, 2016
Last Updated on June 14, 2016
Tags: Kate Middleton, Dress, marieprom

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing