Is Julianne Hough Going to Wear a Monique Lhuillier Wedding Dress? These Stars Did!

Is Julianne Hough Going to Wear a Monique Lhuillier Wedding Dress? These Stars Did!

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

julianne hough wedding dress shopping

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/prom-dresses

Monique Lhuillier is no stranger to the red carpet. The designer's prom dresses in uk have walked down the famous crimson carpets at the Oscars, Golden Globes, SAG Awards, and more. But there's another important walk where Monique Lhuillier has become a celebrity staple: the walk down the wedding aisle! And if her shopping spree yesterday is any indication, Julianne Hough will join the ranks of Reese Witherspoon, Lauren Conrad and more celebrity brides, by wearing a Monique Lhuillier wedding dress on her big day.

julianne hough wedding dress shopping

Hough_Argentina via InstagramDancing With the Stars alum Julianne Hough �" who's been engaged to hockey player Brooks Laich since August 2015 �" has wedding dress shopping on the brain! The fabulously fit star looks to finally be getting her wedding plans together, and as we know, it all starts with the dress. According to the Daily Mail, Hough was spotted in Los Angeles, shopping at Monique Lhuillier's West Hollywood boutique. Hough browsed the racks of beautiful lace wedding dresses, and took the time to look at some bridesmaid dresses and ready-to-wear options as well.

celebrity brides monique lhuillier

LhuillierIs it too soon to say she's found the one? Not if Ms. Lhuillier's former clientele has anything to do with it. We imagine Hough would proudly join the ranks of fashion-forward celebrity brides who donned Monique Lhuillier on their big day. Remember the awe-inspiring blush gown Reese Witherspoon chose to wed Jim Toth in 2011? Monique! Lauren Conrad's fit-and-flare number from her 2014 wedding to William Tell was another classic Monique Lhuillier gown. Ashley Tisdale's boho-inspired look, another nod to Monique Lhuillier. Naya Rivera, Stacy Keibler, Savanna Guthrie, Alicia Silverstone, Vanessa Minnillo, Kristin Cavallari, Carrie Underwood �" the list of Monique Lhuillier's celebrity brides goes on and on. Even Britney Spears slipped into a Monique wedding dress for her infamous wedding to Kevin Federline!

celebrity brides monique lhuillier

LhuillierSo, does this shopping trip mean Hough is saying yes to a Monique Lhuillier dress? Only time will tell. Either way, we're glad to see Hough's wedding plans are finally shaping up after the Grease star joked with Entertainment Tonight last week, saying, "We might get married in 10 years. Who knows?" Dress shopping is a sign that we'll be singing "Here comes the bride" before we know it! Phew.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on June 29, 2016
Last Updated on June 29, 2016
Tags: Julianne Hough, wear, wedding, dress, marieprom

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing