WAG Abbey Clancy commits fashion fail in hideous print dress at Ab Fab premiere

WAG Abbey Clancy commits fashion fail in hideous print dress at Ab Fab premiere

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

She is known for being married to footballer Peter Crouch.

So it's no surprise that Abbey Clancy's inner WAG spilled over when she attended the Absolutely Fabulous premiere in London on Wednesday.

Not a good look! Abbey Clancy's inner WAG spilled over when she attended the Absolutely Fabulous premiere in London on Wednesday

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/formal-dresses

The 30 year-old, from Liverpool, was one of many guests at the Odeon in Leicester Square - where she commanded attention for all the wrong reasons.

The model and former Strictly Come Dancing Contestant was typically bold in her choice of attire, which deliberately left little to the imagination.

She opted for a LBD, except - rather than proving it's a timeless fashion choice - she instead destroyed the concept.

This was, in part, thanks to a bizarre design which featured a zip and belt-effect print, pluys a random logo which read 'girl on a motorcycle'.

It also featured a yellow lace underskirt - only partially visible - which she matched with a pair of strappy shoes and a 90s choker.

Wearing her hair in a predictable style, she also slapped on plenty of make-up in a bid to ensure she wasn't overlooked for her big moment.

However, she was also joined by some much bigger names, such as the main stars of the show.

Also starring in the movie are Julia Sawalha (Saffy), Jane Horrocks (Bubble), June Whitfield (Mother), Rebel Wilson, Kate Moss, Celia Imrie, Lulu, Jean Paul Gaultier, Cara Delevingne and Emma Bunton, among others.

In scenes filmed on location by London's River Thames last November, it looks like supermodel Kate - playing herself - will be killed off.

Wearing a floor-length sequinned number, a chain-smoking and champagne swilling Kate was seen filming scenes wading through the murky waters of the Thames.

Fashionable extras were also spotted creating a shrine to the model by Tower Bridge, suggesting Kate has died.

Jennifer revealed that a movie version of the sitcom - which originally ran on the BBC from 1992 - 2012 - was on the cards early last year.

She said the decision was spurred on by co-star Joanna, who told her they had to 'do it before we die'.

Joanna has said of getting back together to shoot the film: 'All the old cast are in it, there are plenty of surprises. It's a fantastic story. It's very funny. It's divine, glamorous, ridiculous and fabulous.'

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie is due for release in UK cinemas on 1 July and US cinemas on 22 July.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on June 30, 2016
Tags: WAG, Abbey Clancy, fashion, dress

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing