Writers Lament

Writers Lament

A Story by Willard Wells
"

I don't know what to say. It was a random run of what I wrote.

"

               



As the sun rises and I already have 3 hours of energy spent and the attempt to slow the thought processes to a dull roar seems to have failed, yet I feel invigorated and excited as more words and thoughts, race across the compartments of my mind looking to find and keep the thoughts that will bring emotions and feelings to the readers of my work. 


And even then will I really know if it's good or just polite. Either way it really excites to stir what you hope are emotions and thoughts that will stir others thoughts.


The draw from the energy of my brain is so great and not really wanting to lose my position as I sit precariously on the edge of the blade. How far can I lean to the artistic side of my mind before I fall to far and lose my mind completely.


What is life without risk, I like the feeling, I like the release, it's such a rush.


Yes it's worth risk to hang on the edge and hopefully this second cup of “Joe” won't push me over the edge.

© 2015 Willard Wells


Author's Note

Willard Wells
I am in free form or as you should know the truth of my piece. Peace out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have been in this situation many times myself! Sometimes I am up before the sun simply because my mind will not shut down. My thoughts race at 100 mph, and that's truly when I get my best work done. Lovely picture as well!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


Willard Wells

9 Years Ago

My people. Hahaha The difference I expect is my depression which I believe is mild and control by me.. read more
Tina

9 Years Ago

Ahh, I understand! Sometimes I wallow in my depression to write as well. It's good that you have it .. read more
Willard Wells

9 Years Ago

I can control it to the point that I would not say I have depression. True depression as I have seen.. read more
All writers write to be read ... Or else, why write ... I diagnose you fatally consumed by the writer's virus ... What a way to go ... !

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


Willard Wells

9 Years Ago

I would say we are the same with different words. I am an addict. I think to life and writing while .. read more
Workvio

9 Years Ago

I do understand that concept of struggling to live in reality, rather than what flows from pen ...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 25, 2015
Last Updated on April 28, 2015

Author

Willard Wells
Willard Wells

Sacramento, CA



About
Photography and words are my activities to try and keep an over active mind under control. For the most part my pieces have been short since that's how I'm wired. I would like to write something longe.. more..

Writing