Summery...

Summery...

A Chapter by }Echo{
"

So this is just kinda to my best friend...

"

About a year ago, I met Katie. I really didn’t even think we would be too good of friends because she seemed out of my “league” of friends. She seemed really popular and kinda badass, she seemed like everyone liked her,  and I thought she would probably be arrogant, and rude, so I really didn’t think she would like me… We were friends for about a month and we had gotten to be really great friends.

I found out a lot about her. I learned that she was the polar opposite of what I thought she was. I learned that she wasn’t really as strong and ideal as I thought she was. I learned that she did have problems, and baggage, but I also learned that she was the greatest friend anyone could ever have.

She kind of acts like an older sister, or motherly a lot of times. She is extremely protective and defensive over the people she cares about.

She was my friend when my entire life was turned upside down. She cared about me, and was there for me, when I had lost a friend that I had had for a very long time, she was there, trying to talk sense into me, when I started self-harming again, after two years of stopping. She has been here for me since that.

She is the greatest friend ever, people are lucky just to be able to know her, and I look up to her. She means the world to me, she's like an older sister, or even like a mother. And the only thing stopping me from going into the bathroom and cutting both my wrist, or overdosing on pills is her. If she goes, I go.

I'm sorry for everything you have to go through, and everything that has happened...

I’ve been really emotional, this past year, 2012 was really hard on me. It was even harder on her. She lost several of her friends, and some people who were really close to her.  Now the s**t has gotten even worse, and I’m just hoping that she will stay strong and fight. Instead of letting all these a******s win.

I honestly a lot of times, do not believe that I am worth being her friend, because she is such a great person, and I’m.. Eh… I look up to her, and I think she is probably the greatest person I’ll ever meet. She has to go through a lot of s**t, and I can’t even express how sorry I am to her, but I really need her to stay strong…

I hope she knows I will always be there for her, and nothing could change that. She is the reason I am still alive today. She has talked me out of suicide I don’t know how many times… And if she dies, I die. I really hope she’ll be able to stay strong and be okay. I really need her to… This book is a bunch of poems /journal entrys about/to Katie. Its all about our friendship and how much I care about her...

 

Stay strong,
--Adriana

xoxoxox

1/4/2013
1:33 PM



© 2013 }Echo{


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 5, 2013
Tags: friends


Author

}Echo{
}Echo{

Somewhere, AR



About
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image Hey, I'm Adriana, I'm a girl, I liv.. more..

Writing
Suicide Note Suicide Note

A Poem by }Echo{


Know It's True... Know It's True...

A Chapter by }Echo{