beginning of the end ( part A)

beginning of the end ( part A)

A Chapter by Niki
"

blue italic = man pink = Nikita.

"

 

The hawk landed next to a window and watched the young witch...

      The hall was eerily quiet, long, dark and winding; she ran trying to find her weapon chamber. Little did she know that around the next corner awaited fate. Turning around to see the distance between her and the invading vampires to her relief there was no one; then she collided with something hard.It knocked her to the ground and quickly gathering her wit. She looked to see what she ran into. It was a man, a handsome man, no matter how harmless he seemed. She knew he was one of THEM.

    Getting up her raven hair fell behind her as she conjured up enough power to knock him back. She ran into the first room she came to, it was her weapon chamber. Letting out an irritated sigh, its about time, echoed in her head. The voice was a man's not her own, turning and scanning the room her eyes settled on the man from the hallway. She blinked, and bam! there he was but instead of killing her, he kissed her. His lips crashed on to hers  knocking her off her feet, he caught her cradling her in his arms. He moved to her neck, with in seconds his fangs extended and pierced her artery, draining her life and power. Leaving her just on the edge of existence, he bit his own wrist giving her the first bitter- sweet taste of immortality. She woke up with her bloodless heart beating as fast as an empty one can.

        Now to introduce the one and only vampire here at Strip City. PLEASE WELCOME NIKITA DE LA MURDRE ON TO THE STAGE. To them vampire is a joke, to Nikita its a reality. The role of a stripping vampire happened because of her milky white skin, crimson eyes, and muscular yet chubby appearance. Not to mention her round taunt breasts the guys just loved. Her first song began to play *...they stuck me in an institution, to give me the needed,professional help, to protect me from the enemy, myself....*. she danced and twirled looking the fallen angel she is. After the routine and her shift was over, while walking out toward the street, at a moments notice theres a knife at her throat. Even though she knew he was coming she played the damsel in distress.

"Give me your money." Said the man breathing in her ear. His breath stunk like a rotten corpse and his closeness was annoying her. So Nikita handed him a hundred dollars. He released her and she turned, catching him off guard and fed off of him. After he was dead she took all of his money, which was only $500. Upon returning home, she found a friend, a very old friend sitting in her living room.

" 'ello Mick." With the flick of a wrist candles went aflame and Mick's face became visible.

" Hello Nikita, long time no see."  

" Well about 270 years but whose been counting?"

" Seems you've been."

" Well, it was quite an affair."

" Yes. I suppose it was. "

" So what do i owe this pleasure? "

" Oh, i came by to get your help considering you've always had quite a joy for killing vampires. Even if they are your own kind."

" Who do you want dead and why?"

" WHO, i don't know. But why, is there is a vampire killing other vampires and bleeding them for their blood and selling it to humans as a party drug. What i need to know is how they are getting the blood."

"But how is this my problem and why do you think I'm gonna help you?"

" You could be next and you enjoy killing."

" True. So Where do we start  and when?"

"tomorrow  night in a warehouse up state. abandoned area, or course."

" 'kay see ya there about 2 AM . Bye Mick." Mick left the apartment the way he came in, out the window, instead of the door. 

 Its such a sad thing. huh? I'm gonna have to kill you. Echoed through Nikita's head. why? because i can't have you stopping my plans, can i? but why killing vampires? its more fun ......dangerous fun. dangerous and fun describe a lot of things, including a night with me. is that an offer? sure . then i might take you up on that, good bye for now.

      Nikita kept replaying the conversation over and over in her had the voice was so familiar  but yet she couldn't figure out who it was. still thinking she got ready for bed and pulled back the satin sheets. before climbing in she let the canopy curtains loose so her bed was dark just like her thoughts. her last thought was of the midnight bliss surrounding her. she had the feeling she wasn't alone but before she scanned her house, she passed out. that might when she awoke, there was a scent, the scent of another vampire, but its not recognizable, the familiar scent was strong and arousing. it hit her. pulling back the canopy curtain there sat Darius.

" Why hello darling, its about time you woke up. even though i like seeing your vulnerable side."

"Darius, how nice of you to say so, but how unfortunate your not staked yet after all these years."

"you've always been such a pleasure to be around."

 "so why are you here?"

"I'm here to take you up on your offer."

" what offer"

" the one of a night filled with danger."

" really i thought you were more of a human hunter.then again you always tried to impress vamps on such a level."

this remark made Darius angry immediately.

 "i should of drained you."

"yes, but you didn't, so sad regretting something you can't change."

"i could kill you."

"I'd like to see you try..."

wit that remark he flew to Nikita with the intention of killing her living corpse. right then Nikita moved putting Darius in a venerable position. this gave her the option of killing the killing vampire and stopping her nightmares. she was dying inside with the urge to kill, wit the fear of also going insane.the urge was so strong, even though she knew draining another vampire could make you go insane. turning Darius to face her, she couldn't help but notice he's hott. he must of read her thoughts because he lunged forward and his lips crashed onto hers. The kissed and wrestled around aggressively till' Nikita pinned Darius to the floor. She showed her fangs as they sunk into his shoulder. Darius gasped, then sank his into her neck just like the night it happened and the first time.

 the night played through both of their minds, Nikita flinched and her mind was screaming, nightmare. then it want back to the hall of the ancients and what looked like a meeting. "Darius you know your task either turn the witch or kill her. i know you feel for her but killing her maybe best." an older man wearing a huge robe said."it may be best but i will not let her die again. Morgana is my love." "if that if your wish but your responsible for her do you understand?" "yes, sir" Darius bowed his head in agreement and so did the hooded man.

 

Nikita's fangs retracted and she slunk back against the wall.

 

 

 



© 2008 Niki


Author's Note

Niki
ingnore grammar please. And Any Opinion is welcome :D thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this!! Will there be more? hope so. (:

Posted 16 Years Ago


Hmm... You have a really good start to a story here. :)
Aside from the obvious grammar etc issues that come with reworking later, it's quite well detailed. A few issues with placement & movement - physical movement that is, but again fixable later - and a slightly confusing name reference, but those were the only two things that stuck out to me.
The name point was - morgana? = nikita?
liked the concept that draining another vampire could result in insanity; am l correct in thinking they've already drained or nearly drained one another once before? and is that the reason for her slightly/near insanity?
Oh. one thing - the colored bit, l'm not sure where that conversation came in. l think it was a flashback, but not sure where specifically.. Did l just miss it in the read?

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2008
Last Updated on February 19, 2008


Author

Niki
Niki

Greenville, PA



About
I'm a senoir in high school. I love to hang out with people and meet awesome people. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I write poems and stories(sometimes songs). more..

Writing
Random Random

A Book by Niki


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Niki


Blood Keepers Blood Keepers

A Book by Niki