Ch1 Beginging of the end (part b)

Ch1 Beginging of the end (part b)

A Chapter by Niki
"

pages 11-17/ 23

"

she stopped practicing and went inside. Inside was beautiful, red and silver everywhere with a hint of gold. Black leather furniture, oak cabinets, high ceilings and what Darius wanted most of all her. She went about her daily routine with out realizing she was being watched. He watched her fore weeks before presenting himself to her as a traveler. “I’m sorry miss but my wagon was robbed a ways down the road . May I stay until down considering its dusk?” of course Darius is good at acting , I mean how else is he supposed to catch his food. “ of course stay as long as you need. Sir…” “ Darius Jones.” “well I’ll get a room ready for you, come in and settle in… I’m making stew for supper.. Your welcome to come.” “ thank you but I must know what the most beautiful and hospitable woman goes by.” “Elizabeth La Fae” “what a beautiful name” “thank you but excuse me I must be getting that room ready.” “ of course and thank you again.” Darius stayed for two weeks and Elizabeth fell in love with him once again. When he told her about his beloved curse, she freaked out. She used magic and strength to make him leave. The elders knew she knew vampires roamed and that made her a risk.

 

 

“what was that about?” she practically screamed at daruis.

 

“ it was… uh..uh..uh..” Daruis stuttered and tripped over his works. she wasn’t suppose to see that.

 

“DAMN IT!DARUIS JUST TELL ME! I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE TRUTH! AND WHY!”

 

“fine I’ve known you for over 700 years and I’ve loved you ever since I met you!”

 

“ what are you talking about?”

 

” about 300 years before I turned you, you were a mortal and we fell in love..”

 

“ no..no..theres no way.”

 

“yes and you were murdered by another vampire on the night we were suppose to be bound by blood.”

 

“bound by blood?”

 

“vampire marriage, you were suppose to by my wife forever… but you were taken from me.”

 

“ explain how I became a vampire”

“I seen you…” His words begins to fade as the memory plays through both of their heads like a movie.

The sun was shining and she was in the courtyard, practicing some blocking spells. Her black hair was whipping around her and it made her angelic looking but also had a fallen aura. God she’s as beautiful as she was 300 years ago. I wonder if she knows that my past is intertwined with hers.

 

Nikita’s mind:

Hold strong. Use inner strength. Don’t the your guard fall.

 

Darius you know what you must do. Yes, Sir.

 

 

Darius’ thoughts:

I have to change her. But I can’t get near her, she doesn’t want me near her. damn it damn it, it all to hell. I change her or they kill her. Guess its I loose her forever or keep her hatred for me alive. As much as she hates me its about to get worse… much worse. When Darius got to her manor it was already crawling with assassinating vampires. He went straight to the 4th floor where the training and weapons room was. There she was sealing the stairs with a spell. She turned to run so he moved so he was down the hall a little ways. With out paying attention Elizabeth ran smack into him causing her to fall back. oh my god. He did have something to do with this I knew it! Damn my heart for trying to convince my mind it was wrong! her thoughts ran rampant. Elizabeth I didn’t do this but your going to hate me. I must change you into a vampire or they are going to kill you. Darius tried to calm her. It worked a little bit but with out nothing else to say. She must have read his mind because she knocked him back and ran into the weapons room. oh great, I’m gonna get maimed. Darius followed her and with out much thought his lips crashed on to hers. So much emotion into this one kiss knocked her back off her feet causing Darius to cradle her in his arms. His kisses then moved to her neck where his fangs penetrated her flesh. I’m sorry but I won’t lose you to a vampire again. he gave her his curse for hope of reconnecting with her.



© 2008 Niki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 19, 2008
Last Updated on February 19, 2008


Author

Niki
Niki

Greenville, PA



About
I'm a senoir in high school. I love to hang out with people and meet awesome people. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I write poems and stories(sometimes songs). more..

Writing
Random Random

A Book by Niki


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Niki


Blood Keepers Blood Keepers

A Book by Niki