You Haven't Had Enough

You Haven't Had Enough

A Chapter by Carmen

 Putting a bunch of lyrics together

I Know You're Fine But What If I Fall Out. There A Little Bit Of You In All Of This. I'm Losing And This Is My Real Life. I Never Guess That We Ever Could Have Get Here. Don't You Leave Me, I'm Not Sick Of You Yet. I Do Want You To Know I Hold You Above Everyone. I Can Barely Breath. I Feel So Tied Down. It Must Have Been Something You Said. Its Not Easy, You Come Crashing To Me. I Know I Gave It To You Months Ago. Somehow I Am to Blame.

You Don't Know It, You Don't Even Care. Was It All A Dream, Cause You're Finally Breaking Free. There's A Lot Of Talk About You, Couldn't Get Love Out Of Your Chest. Dancing Alone Acting As If She Is Nobodies Girl. Your The Only Girl In My Life. It So Hard To See You're No Good For Me. Girl, Your Too Much. I Don't Even Remember Anyone After Her. Is Me Loving You Such A Crime? I Should Have Known Better. That Is Unfair Because You Can't Stop Being You. I'm Taking All My Memories And Hide My Heart. I Just Don't Want To Miss You Right Now. I Just Want To Make It Easier.


Got Lazy.


© 2012 Carmen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2012


Author

Carmen
Carmen

NJ



About
Hello! My Name Is Carmen. I Am A Big Fan Or Writing And Reading Online. I Have No Interest In Competing Though. I Want To Become A Better Writer, Basically This Account Is To Increase My Skills. more..

Writing
Payphone Payphone

A Story by Carmen


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmen


Ba-THUMP Ba-THUMP

A Book by Carmen