Lies

Lies

A Poem by Kelly M.
"

It's all a lie.

"

Another day goes by.

 

 

You don't care.

 

 

What happens.

 

 

It means nothing to you.

 

 

I'm just another freak.

 

 

What I say doesn't matter.

 

 

What I do is worthless.

 

 

Why can't you see?

 

 

Open your eyes.

 

 

To what is in front of you.

 

 

Don't push me away.

 

 

Your killing yourself slowly.

 

 

Stop the madness and just surrender.

 

 

Stop living a lie.

 

 

A fantasy world.

 

 

You need to go back to reality.

 

 

You love me.

 

 

You just don't know it yet.

© 2010 Kelly M.


Author's Note

Kelly M.
Well I worked hard on this so I hope everyone likes this. If you don't say what you think. I enjoy having people tell me what they really think. No beating around the bush.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Does sound like a narcissist. Great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good, i liked the ;ast few lines the most. Great work, keep it up.



100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love it

Posted 13 Years Ago


A good poem :)
Raw and honest, conveys the emotions really well, powerful wording too:)
xx


Posted 13 Years Ago


I thought the overall story was interesting and expressed uniquely. "You love me./ You just don't know it yet." The only thing; I don't think every line should have been a sentence, especially "Open your eyes./ To what is in front of you." It could just be one sentence. "Another day goes by./ You don't care." and "What happens./ It means nothing to you." could be a semicolon and "Stop living a lie./ A fantasy world." Could just be a comma, they don't need to be different sentences.
But other than that, good job!




Posted 13 Years Ago


Sounds like a girl in high school desperate to get the attention to some handsome guy and he seems to be ignoring her even though, he don't know her much.

What a narcassist! It's a fun read and in a way, it feels kinda sad to have the feeling that you're left in the dust.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hello Kelly,

Ah the madness....I do love madness. It's filling and exciting. I asked the question earlier to gage where you are compared to where I was. Maybe doesn't make sense yet but after reading your story I placed you advanced to where you told me. Suprising. You poetry is excellent. I like the personal flare to it. The honesty behind it.

Well Done.

Regards,

Matthew

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on September 25, 2010

Author

Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Lillington, NC



About
well hey there :) The name's Kelly! I am a writing and read nerd(why I'm on this site) I love bright colors as well as dark ones. I am a quiet shy girl who sits in the back of the class with my friend.. more..

Writing
Surprize Surprize

A Story by Kelly M.


My Drug My Drug

A Poem by Kelly M.


You You

A Poem by Kelly M.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..