Patterns

Patterns

A Chapter by Victor P Vigil Jr
"

Chapter from You never Know?

"

PATTERNS

 

I had a conversation with my cousin.  Her name is Dawn Lobley.  She reminded me that people develop patterns early in life.  Those patterns are carried over into your adulthood.  Some are good and some are bad.  You must learn to recognize the bad patterns and correct them so you don’t pass them on to your children.  It’s amazing how we learn things in our life that can be life changing for the good or for the bad.  Once a change is made you grow to be a better person and your actions may affect everyone around you.  There are limiting actions that we learn while we grow up depending on who teaches us.  Some of us have been taught a lot while growing up and some very little.  These patterns could be passed on for generations before they are corrected.  So be the one to correct you.  Start a new way of life for yourself and for generation to come.  You can be the one to educate and learn to be better than what you were taught as a child.  Your children can be better than the generation before them.

 

  Changing patterns that your mind can see is as easy as learning to ride a bike. You must look deep into your mind and soul to break out of this mediocrity of life you know. Change the old patterns forever so you can fly like an eagle.  Remember everyone in life has something that there do and are not aware that they do it.  Look into yourself and study who you are and what makes you do the things that you do and find the patterns you don’t like and change them.  Someone once told me if you do the same things today, you will have the same results tomorrow. So do something different tomorrow so you can have a different result.

 

 How boring would it be not to have any change over the course of twenty plus years?  How happy would you be?  Make a change for the better and teach this change to someone else.  Start with people you love and care about.  Dawn opened my eyes again to look for patterns in my life.  Once you become aware again you can change.  Remember change is good it will make you a great person. It will change the course of your life and the life of your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and beyond!  Make patterns that promote success that give you personal growth and over all make you an awesome human being!

 

  

 



© 2010 Victor P Vigil Jr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on September 21, 2010
Last Updated on September 21, 2010
Tags: you never know, victor p vigil jr


Author

Victor P Vigil Jr
Victor P Vigil Jr

Albuquerque, NM



About
About the Author Victor P Vigil Jr Victor has been married for twenty four years and has three children. He is a native of New Mexico born and raised. He believes anyone can become who they want.. more..

Writing