I do remember you

I do remember you

A Chapter by zee

I was standing in my bedroom with the blanket from the bed wrapped around me. Tiffany was on the bed looking at me. Her warm brown skin uncovered, her nakedness exposed to me. As all the memories of the previous day unfolded in my mind like a movie, she watched my expression change from surprise to hurt to confusion to anger to compassion to lust.


I looked down at Tiffany on my bed, our eyes met and she looked away. There was lust in my eyes, sadness in hers. I must've hurt her feelings being all confused about who was in my bed. My face softened into a smile. "I'm Sorry Tiffany," I apologized. "I think I was still dreaming." She just told me how we met over the last Double Chocolate Croissant. She also told me we sat and shared stories of our ex's.


"Do you even remember me?" She asked obviously surprised and hurt by my reaction when waking.


"I do remember you." I told her honestly. "I remember meeting you at Warm N Ready. I remember our talk. It was deep and emotional for the both of us. I remember being drunk and thinking I was maintaining, but I wasn't." She smiled at that memory. "I also remember us coming back here. We talked more about your exes. We both confessed we're bi and you had a good cry. Then we cuddled."


She relaxed and I knew she was relieved. She patted the spot next to her and I joined her on the bed and threw the blanet around us both.


"Sorry about that," I told her genuinely. I didn't mean to be so juppy." I felt I needed to explain my reaction to her. "I haven't had a lady in my bed in years." I started. "The last time I was with a lady was over 3 years ago. I fell extremely hard and fast for her. We had so much in common. We had similar childhoods, liked the same kinds of music, liked the same types of food, it was all good."


I felt myself start to tear up. I willed the tears to go away. I didn't want to cry over her anymore. I continued my story, "We moved in after only knowing each other for 3 months. I knew it was the right decision, I felt it. I was already in love.

"We had the best time together. For a whole year and a half we were inseperable. We spent as much time as we could together. We traveled to Mexico numerous times. Each visit there brough us closer and closer to purchasing a getaway together." I stopped, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I realized I hadn't talked about her in a long, long time.


"Sorry," I told Tiffany. "I guess she's still hard for me to talk about."

 

 

"I understand," she nodded.

 

"Everything was going so well," I continued. "I felt I could be with this lady forever and be so happy. We were so in love. At that point I was considering calling myself a lesbian. I had no desire to be with a man or anybody else for that mattter. I was this close to asking her to marry me," I told her holding up my index finger and my thumb just a few centimeters apart. "I wanted her to be my life partner."


I looked at Tiffany. My eyes were all watery. She looked at me and put her hand on my arm. I looked away from her, up at the ceiling. Lying on my back I thought of Vanessa. I blinked several times trying to make the stinging of oncoming tears go away. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath again.

"You don't have to finish." Tiffany told me. "You can tell me some other time."

 

 

"No. I want--I need to get this out. " I breathed deeply.

 

 

"So, one day," I started again. "I got off work early. I was going to confess my love to her and ask her to be my life partner. I planned to go home and make a special dinner and present her with a bracelet I made.


"Well, when I got home, I was the one in for a surprise." I looked at Tiffany and she nodded in recognition. She knew what happened. It happened to her just the day before. "So, I opened the door and could not believe my eyes." I felt the tears welling up. "There was a lady sitting on the couch with my Vanessa in between her legs. Vanessa was on her knees in front of some b***h who was moaning like she was getting the best head of her life." I couldn't stop the tears now. They streamed down and I didn't bother to wipe them away.


"Neither of them heard me and I stood there in disbelief unable to move or make a sound. I watched Vanessa make that lady come the same way she did with me. It made me sick to my stomach.


"I can't remember if I said something or if she just felt my presence but for some reason she lifted her head and looked at me. Her face was covered with that b***h's juices. I said nothing and walked past them to my room. I was raging. Next thing I knew my gun was in my hand. My head felt crazy, all my thoughts were spinnning. I ran out of my room back into the living room with my gun in hand. I pointed it straight at the b***h."


I heard Tiffany gasp slightly and she stiffened beside me. "Don't worry, Tiffany. It wasn't loaded and the safety was on." She relaxed and I went on.

 

 

"My tears had dried up and I had a bitter taste in my mouth. I pointed the unloaded gun at that b***h and told her to get the f**k out. She had already starting dressing and was half dressed when she grabbed the rest of her s**t and ran out of the door. I turned the gun to Vanessa. 'You b***h' I told her. 'F**k you'. She tried to apoplogize. I told her to get the f**k out too. She quickly grabbed up the rest of her clothes and got out.

 

 

"As soon as she slammed the door behind her I chain locked it. Then I sat down and cried like a baby. I cried for a good two hours. Vanessa came back 4 times during those two hours trying to apologize and talk her way in. I told her to go away, that I didn't want to see her ever again. She finally left me alone.

 

 

"After I cried for so long, I became mad. I was mad as hell. I wanted revenge. I wanted to get even. I wanted her to hurt like she made me hurt. I took a quick shower, dressed for the club and went out. I saw Vanessa at the club, like I knew I would. But I ignored her. I danced with other ladies, something I hadn't done in over a year. One lady offered to give me head in one of the back rooms and I accepted, leading the way, making sure Vanessa saw us. She did and she followed us. It felt good to close the door in her face. And when the lady threw me down and ate me out, I was sure to moan loud enough for Vanessa to hear outside the door. It was a s****y move on my part, but it sure felt good.

 

 

"The lady gave me her number and made me promise to call her. I laid there after she left wondering if I just did was the right thing. It didn't really matter though. There was no way I was taking Vanessa back.

 

 

"I went home soon after that and crawled into bed. A few hours later I woke up to Vanessa sitting on top of me. My arms were tied to the headboard and my feet were tied together. I tried to buck her off of me but it didn't work." At this point in the story I had turned so my back was facing Tiffany. I was about to tell her something I never told anyone yet. For some reason it all kept flowing out of me and I didn't want to stop it. I needed someone to hear my story.


"Vanessa had a weird smile on her face. She told me she saw me. She knew what I did and she didn't like it. Her face turned in to a frown and when I tried to explain that I was the one who should be pissed she slapped me. I was utterly surprised. She told me to shut up. I did. I was wondering how I could get my gun under the bed when she said she was going to teach me a lesson. Only she was allowed to give me head, no one else.

 

 

"She forcefully opened my legs and roughly stuck her finger inside me. I did not feel good and I said 'Ow!'. She told me to shut up. By this time I was scared. I didn't know what to do and I felt trapped.

 

 

"She jammed her finger inside me again. I flinched and she repeatedly thrust in finger inside me and out again. I was not liking it and I did not get wet but she didn't care. She put on a strap-on and forcefully entered me. I thrashed about trying to fling her off but she kept pumping until she came. I was yelling at her to 'get the f**k off' but everytime I opened my mouth to make a noise, she slapped me.

 

 

"Then she roughly pulled the strap-on out and went down on me. I was crying and she told me to shut up. She went down feverishly trying to make me come. She did all the things she knew that made me juicy. First licking me hard across my slit almost penetrating me. The she grabbed my c**t and bit it making me cry out in pain. Then she sucked and sucked and sucked until my sobs turned into moans. She inserted three fingers at once and began pushing them in and out of me.

 

 

"Now I was wet. She wasn't gentle but she knew what she was doing. And she knew which buttons to press. Pretty soon I was close to exploding and I knew that's what she wanted of me. I could tell she was not giving up. She pushed her fingers into me as far as they would go and I came all over them. Satisfied, she pulled her fingers out of me and roughly inserted a d***o. She pushed it far into me and began pounding me with it, while sucking on my c**t. I was begging her to stop. She kept on pounding that d***o in and out of my vagina. I let out a loud moan as I came again.


"I was through. But she wasn't. She continued to pummel me with the vibrator until I screamed and shot out my juices all on her face, hand and vibrator.

"She slowed down some on the d***o because I was wriggling in esctacy. She untied my legs and told me she wasn't finished with me yet. It didn't matter my legs were free, I couldn't move.

 

She then jammed the strap-on into me and started f*****g me like a man would. She threw my legs over her shoulders so that they were near my head. She slammed in and out of me, in and out. It felt so good. I was groaning and moaning. She told me to call her Mistress V and I shook my head unable to use any words. She slapped me and slammed the strap-on inside me at the same time, creating a wierd sensation in me. I didn't like what was happening but she knew how to make my body feel good. My eyes glared at her but I didn't want to say anything. She told me her name again, Mistress V. She told me I was her servant and I'm to do as she says or else she'll punish me. I nodded and that seemed to pleased her enough.


"She banged against me until she could no longer. With her last push inside me, she gyrated her c**t on the of the strap-on making me and her come at the same time. I yelled out as I came. When she came, she let out a roar similar to a lioness. I was terrified of what was next but Vanessa slithered off me and left my room. I lay there shocked, I just had the most intense sexual experience of my life. I didn't know what to think or do.


"I immediately passed out and sometime during the night, Vanessa removed the ropes that bound my hands. In the morning, she was gone to work and I had the locks changed and a restraining order out against her. The police believed me because I had marks from where she slapped me."

 

 

I stopped. My story told, I sighed.

 

"Damn girl. I don't know what to say." Tiffany sincerley said. She pushed up against me and spooned me. "I'm sorry, " she whispered in my ear rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

 

"Thanks. It felt good to get that out. I never told anyone about what she did to me."

 

"Why not, Desi? It's important to talk about things that hurt or bother us."

 

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't ready to let go yet. I haven't met a lady that made me want to let it go until now. I still love her you know, I always will. We're soul sisters. But I still have a fear that lots of ladies are crazy and into BDSM."

 

"I can tell you right now that I'm honestly not interested in that crazy s**t at all." She smiled. "And I know you still love Vanessa. I can hear it in your voice when you talk about her. And when you show me, I can see it in your eyes too."


I turned to face her. "Thanks for listening. And thanks for not judging. But truthfully, my feelings were hurt more than anything else of course."

 

She nodded," I understand. And it's you're welcome."

 

We snuggled up next to each other and I relaxed as I let go of the memories of Vanessa and all she did to me.



© 2008 zee


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hate to say it, but while the font is pretty, it's also extremely difficult to read. I wanted to read the story, but my poor eyes couldn't handle the strain. I'll be happy to look it over again if you change the font though.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2008


Author

zee
zee

Monte rio, CA



About
I'm multifaceted and also multidimensional. My body doesn't define me. I'm a little bit of this and a whole lot of that. A free spirit, nonconforming mama of four, and hard to fit into a box. A goo.. more..

Writing
Love's Remorse Love's Remorse

A Story by zee


Deep Breath Deep Breath

A Poem by zee


Self-Reflection Self-Reflection

A Story by zee