the man on the road part 4

the man on the road part 4

A Story by zendikar
"

I LIKE TURTLES

"
Steve wakes up to something licking his face "Rex..." *SLUURP* "hi rex". It was pitch black wherever he was but that's not what was worrying Steve, he just realized that he hadn't had time to finish his eggs!!! So he decided he had better find a way out of here no matter where here was because a day without breakfast is like being kicked in the gonads. After felling around for quite some time Steve decided that it was probably best to stay in one spot. Rex stayed right with Steve supplying a constant stream of drool because thats what dogs do to make people happy drool on them.... "Have you awoken"? said a mysterious voice "WHERE THE (four letter word) AM I" screamed Steve as Rex drooled just a little less. "good, follow the light" WOOOOOSH! a strong wind passed by Steve and Rex and suddenly a path of blue light appeared on the floor. "HEY LISTEN HERE IM NOT JUST SOME PUPPET TO DO AS YOU SAY WHERE AM I" continued Steve, after much silence Steve noticed that the light was slowly disappearing then he heard the voice again " I suggest you move now" Steve, being a stubborn one, begrudgingly moved forward, then started to move faster, then broke into a run... he could barely see the light! SMACK "OW CRAP".... "what was that" asked Steve while rubbing his head... "Ummmm that was the door had you not broken into a run you may have seen it before running into it". Steve was not having a good day first no breakfast and now an unknown voice telling him what to do... "grrr" Rex seemed to notice something. "oh Rex shwew thank goodness you followed me".... the voice came again "you sure do take your time don't you"? maybe we should have just left you outside"... Steve opened the door with haste and anger to find.... shoes???? the voice came back but this time it was a little different "Marty you led him to the shoe closet why would you do that"? then the first voice "woops sorry" another path lit up and Steve thought to himself "wow.... morons trapped me in their basement" after following the line Steve arrived at another door when he opened it he saw....
the man on the road part five
"Damn, that wasn't supposed to happen yet you guys even messed up the plot come on" said Steve... "DEAL WITH IT ALL YOU WERE GOING TO DO WAS WALK AROUND IN THE DARK UNTIL YOU LEARNED SOME SORT OF AMAZING SKILL THAT YOU WILL USE IN A FUTURE PART OF THIS STORY NOW GET INTO PART FIVE AND STOP COMPLAINING"

Read part five to find out what happens next in this oh so suspenseful story "the man on the road"

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
I LIKE TURTLES!!! lol

so yeah does anyone want their name put into the story the first person that wants their name in can be the second voice!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Uh, I never say or write either of the two words that have their own private letter. There are so many other words to use, I just leave them alone. My bosses 4 year old daughter, just like his 26 year old one have both used the 'F' word recently in in my presence, but they will never hear me say it. "F***" would be ok in the story too.

Posted 13 Years Ago


also... in many at least published books they don't use capital letters as a way to explain things... or tell that someone is yelling. Also you use !! alot, I understand that you are making things seem to be really important, you only need on explanation point... not three or a million... also just say f**k don't put (four letter word) we are not little kids.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i agree with you Grif but honestly im just looking to make people smile with this in the future i may very well go back and fix it up alot but this is like the rough draft if you know what i mean


Posted 13 Years Ago


This could benefit from formatting. IMO.

Grif

Posted 13 Years Ago


so far so good babe! keep it up you've got me hooked!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2010
Last Updated on June 7, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..