I Wonder What It's like?

I Wonder What It's like?

A Chapter by zero binty

I would trade in the remaining time I have on this Earth just to be a dog for a day.  More specifically, my dog and best friend, Bootydo.

I wouldn’t want to be aware that I was.  I wouldn’t know that I am property.  And mostly, I wouldn’t want the knowledge that I had as a human.

I would know the true meaning of unconditional love.  The kind that never wears thin, never dies.  A love unadulterated by opinion, past experiences, or future letdowns.

I would sit in the sun and bask in the warmth.  Letting the hyperactivity of smells waft through my nostrils, each one piquing curiosity and reason to investigate.  Every little thing would distract me.  From a crawling bug to a slight breeze, everything would need to be studied.  Sounds would need to be barked at, and sporadically, I would have to run in a random pattern for no odd reason whatsoever. 

Then there are the days when that goofy guy who feeds me leaves for what seems to be forever.  He goes into that smaller room and comes out smelling less than himself.  He puts on black pants, turns on some music, says some stuff to me, which I have no idea what he’s saying, and then disappears.  I yell for him to come back and I’m sorry, but it’s no use.  Once I hear him go out , I know it’s no use.

After forever passes, he comes back.  That is one of the happiest moments of the day.  It is this point where I must show him how much I have missed him, and that he must never leave again.

And then I’d chase my tail.  That seems to make him laugh.



© 2017 zero binty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on June 26, 2017
Last Updated on June 28, 2017


Author

zero binty
zero binty

TX



About
more..

Writing
Required Required

A Story by zero binty