Black Butler Review

Black Butler Review

A Chapter by ♋ Iris ♋

This is an anime about the heir to the Phantomhive.
A young boy named Ciel lost his parents and is now the head of the house.
He has three four main servants and a demon butler named Sebastian.
Sebastian only takes all of Ciel's crap because he just wants something in return...
Ciel's soul.
Ciel needs something from Sebastian and in exchange, Sebastian gets his soul when the goal is reached.
Ciel is known as the queen of England's dog.
He solves crimes and pretty much just does anything the queen tells him to do.

The cast in this show is pretty lovable/hatable. You have characters you love a lot and characters you dont like at all. The contrast in these decisions makes this show more entertaining. Unlike in a regular "good v.s. evil" show, you would probably be routing for the demons in a fight. 

My favorite character in this one would have to be Finny. Every time he comes on screen I squee from his cuteness and want to hug him. 

I would rate this anime an 8/10. The thing that lowered the score would probably be the ending of the show.


© 2012 ♋ Iris ♋


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i have so many friends in love with Black Butler it's not even funny. I haven't seen the ending yet, but I agree with just about everything you have here, though I'm not sure who my favorite character would be... anyway, nice review :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This seems like a very good anime and I've been thinking about watching it for A while now. Mabe after I finish Clannad...
Ps. Does it come dubbed?

Posted 11 Years Ago


♋ Iris ♋

11 Years Ago

yes~! it is dubbed.
J. Tatum is one of the main voice actors.
I find nothing wrong wit.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012


Author

♋ Iris ♋
♋ Iris ♋

About
MUSE OF SPACE PROSPIT DREAMER Iris is my pen name. My real name is Jessa. I am laid back most of the time. love anime and manga. I am a teenager but I dont know if you can say average. I .. more..

Writing