D. Gray Man

D. Gray Man

A Chapter by ♋ Iris ♋

This anime is about an organization called the Black Order.
This is an organization that hunts down Akuma. 
Akuma are demons made from the souls of humans that other humans tried to bring back to life. 
The Earl visits people after a loved one's death and asks them if they want their loved one back.
They shout their name and their souls are called back down and placed inside a skeleton. 
Thats when everything goes wrong. 
The souls are now under the Earl's command and he tells them to kill the person who brought them back and wear their skin.
This is where the exorcist from the Black Order come in.

Allen Walker: The main protagonist of this anime. With a tragic past and a hard future ahead of him, he has to try to take down these Akuma. Voice actor choice is amazing for it is Todd Haberkorn~!

Yu Kanda: Another protagonist who is a "Frienemy" if you will of Allen. He is the strong silent type. Voice actor being the amazing Travis Willingham.

Leenalee Lee: The female protagonist of this story. She has been with the Black Order for a while and knows the ropes. This is especially so since her brother is high in the ranks there. Voice actor being Lucy Christian.

Komui Lee: The brother of Leenalee. He is the typical over protective brother...with toys to help him be overly protective. Voice actor being J. Michele Tatum.

Lavi: My favorite character in this anime. He is a comedic character at first. He, at the beginning, 18 and is currently 19. Made me laugh when I figured out that he fights with a hammer. His voice actor is Jason Liebrecht. 

There are other characters but you can meet them when you watch it. 

I give this anime 9/10. I love it and would definitely recommend it.


© 2012 ♋ Iris ♋


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012


Author

♋ Iris ♋
♋ Iris ♋

About
MUSE OF SPACE PROSPIT DREAMER Iris is my pen name. My real name is Jessa. I am laid back most of the time. love anime and manga. I am a teenager but I dont know if you can say average. I .. more..

Writing