WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

My love

My love

A Poem by Chris Shaw

as long as trees do green their leaves in spring and bluebells carpet woodland where we walk as long as bird song trills for you and i and we are wrapped in soft lace pillow talk gazing through the skylight at the moon our audience a wealth of..
Good Reasons for Spilling the Beans

Good Reasons for Spilling the Beans

A Poem by Neville

Good Reasons for Spilling the Beans Did you really think I could not see you watching me like that .. Did you ever even stop to think I might not care at all .. I am what I am and I’m sorry I can’t be who or wh..
Corvus

Corvus

A Poem by DIVYA

Blacker than the blackestYou murder the lightYour swarms turn a sunny dayInto a sepulchral nightFlying low and highScrawling satanic versesOn bright blue parchments of skySaturn's spiritual spawnCacaphonic cloudsCursing good tidings to be goneConceal..
Remnants

Remnants

A Poem by Chris Shaw

( I must stop watching horror films at night, this is what my muse gave me this morning)
A Composition of Love

A Composition of Love

A Poem by willweb

~The happy sunrise brightly singsa duet with the dawnAs hummingbirds and meadowlarksjoin in to sing alongStrings so tuned in harmony,the music that we hearSweet within our open hearts,symphonic and so clearEchoed whispers on the breezecaress our long..
On Contemplating the Sound of A Lone Tree Falling

On Contemplating the Sound of A Lone Tree Falling

A Poem by Neville

On Contemplating the Sound of A Lone Tree Falling there is something almost zen like, about a foot being stamped quietly don’t you think, it reminds me so much, of a tree, falling in a forest, with no one to hear it or w..
Sleep forever

Sleep forever

A Poem by butterfly

Tempted by old memories of paradisethe way it feels to be lost in your eyesmakes me realizeI really miss youI will always be sad this love can’t come truei will always be wanting youWhats the point of the dating appmeeting new guys even to chat..
Driftwood

Driftwood

A Poem by willweb

}~{Like a piece ofdriftwoodlying on the sand,aged and hardenby time . . .I have spent many yearsfloating aimlessly aboutfollowing endlesscurrents and tidesI have braved storms,been tossed aboutby angry wavesand baked and burnedby a relentless sunI ha..
Legendary

Legendary

A Poem by butterfly

the body rememberswith the scars from love’s embersare you ordinaryor are we legendarymaybe in the eyes of past love liveswhen they still come back and say i could never get you off my mindthere isn’t another like youwell then why didn&rs..
Imposter

Imposter

A Poem by Andra Davis

My veins join your veins We exchange blood Sync our heartbeats My eyes, empty worlds, appraise you with envy. And as you sweat harder I fill myself with your word beat, perfecting your lines, plotting with poetry, from a distance. ..

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username