WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

The collector

The collector

A Poem by willweb

~I told her I was a collector."What do you collect,"she askedI answered, "Just about everything.I probably have collected anythingthat you can think of.""I'll bet you don't have one of these,"she saidas she leaned in and kissed me..."I do now," I sta..
THE ROSEBUSH

THE ROSEBUSH

A Poem by DIVYA

THE ROSEBUSHAt the altar of VesuviusA rosebush blossomsIn scarlet spun whorlsNo dreams, no plansNot a care in the worldTaffetas bloom and wilt Sapped by solar rays The flesh of rose petals bleeds Slashed by the stylus Of each passing day In cr..
SCHRODINGER'S LUNCH

SCHRODINGER'S LUNCH

A Poem by Vol

At these coordinates, it is precisely twelve o’clock and everything East if me has already happened. Everything west of me may, or may not happen. But if time is non-linear, all hell is breaking loose and ther..
On Contemplating the Sound of A Lone Tree Falling

On Contemplating the Sound of A Lone Tree Falling

A Poem by Neville

On Contemplating the Sound of A Lone Tree Falling there is something almost zen like, about a foot being stamped quietly don’t you think, it reminds me so much, of a tree, falling in a forest, with no one to hear it or w..
10:26 am

10:26 am

A Poem by mabel mae

i dislike youbut not for who you are,just what you have done.
A Composition of Love

A Composition of Love

A Poem by willweb

~The happy sunrise brightly singsa duet with the dawnAs hummingbirds and meadowlarksjoin in to sing alongStrings so tuned in harmony,the music that we hearSweet within our open hearts,symphonic and so clearEchoed whispers on the breezecaress our long..
Life

Life

A Poem by Soren

Life's a breath, an existing I am thoughtless as death air's reservoir trapped in a dam An effortless floating cloud gift from a distant star dust's vibrations ploughed circle near to far Dancing deat..
The maiden and the sailor.

The maiden and the sailor.

A Poem by The_Ancient_Rock

A poem by Amy R.
I once believed

I once believed

A Poem by willweb

~I once believedthe rising sunwould glaze the skyin wondrous scenesOf pink champagne,a morning blend,with apricotsand tangerinesThe day would bringa gentle kissof petals softwith jasmine scentAs flowers bloomand robins sing,melodicallyof moments spen..
Portrait

Portrait

A Poem by butterfly

“Love rests on no foundation. It is an endless ocean, with no beginning or end.” Rumi

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username