Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Library

Halloween Academy Library

10 Years Ago

Library

Re: Halloween Academy Library

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I enter the library and walk up and down the aisles, looking for something to read.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I teleport to the library from the gardens and look for a good place to read the Goetia.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I take down a book written by humans. Phantom of the Opera and take a seat in the library.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I find the perfect spot and see that the Princess is already there. I quietly sit opposite her and begin to read.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I glance up at the guy who talked to me after the opening ceremony but I ignore him. I could smell his blood. He was annoying.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: I can feel the annoyance radiate off the princess to the point that I can't even read any longer and glance up at her. " Is there something about me that annoys you?" I ask is a hushed tone.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I glare at him. " Nothing..." I mutter

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I have a hard time believing that, but I've just remembered a question I wanted to ask you. Do you mind?" I ask putting my book aside.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Whats the question now?" I ask angrily

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Ah, so it's my asking questions that irritates you. None the less I must ask. Why does your brother continuously seek out the blood of others yet never settles on one beings blood like the rest of your kind?" 

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Why do you ask?"

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I am curious and wish to know. Every other vampire carefully picks one being to feed off of until it dies, but not your brother and I want to know why. If it is an extremely personal thing I can declare secret council and not take notation nor share anything that is said here to any one contractor or not. You have my word."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I don't trust this guy but I am mad at my brother right now. " My brother is a play-boy as you can tell. He wants as many girls to line up for him to become his personal blood donors. He never fails. But once in awhile he falls in love with one of them, the ones he falls for aren't the woman he seduces. Always the men." I tell him.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Firstly, before I start my documentation, do you want me to declare secret council?" I ask clarifying her stance.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Yes." I look at him in the eyes. " If you tell anyone what I told you, I can guarantee my family will hunt you down." I threaten.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " That's exactly why I clarified first." I say putting down my pen. " So your brother always fails with the ones he loves which are always men. So he's a homosexual?" I clarify.

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I chuckle. " He never fails, even with men. What happens with the guys, its complicated."

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Please explain, this is the first instance of such a thing, and I wish to get as much information as possible."

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: " Whenever he seduces a male, he always makes sure their, y'know, gay. It makes it easier to seduce them. After the first bite the males become addicted to his bite. They want more and more, until they almost die. When Athan falls in love with them, it always seems to be during the last bite, when the guy dies on him. He's left with a broken heart once again...."

First Page first
Previous Page prev