Masquerade Invitation : Forum : Invitation

Invitation

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: I hand you your invitation. A crème envelope sealed with a wax crimson a mask imprinted in it. "Are you a good dancer?" I ask. My hand quickly swerves away from your skin and I adjust my gloves...

Re: Invitation

10 Years Ago

Sam: my hands tremble 'I...I...I hope so'

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: " I hope so too. Our lives depend on it." I breath slowly, " What kind of dance do you do?"

10 Years Ago

Sam: 'flamenco' I stumble

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: I breathe a sigh of relief, " Exotic, haven't had something like that in awhile. Welcome Sam I'm glad to have you." I smile as warmly as I can muster.

10 Years Ago

Sam: 'thanks' I smile

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: I slap my sides, "I'll take you to our home. It's pretty much a giant frat house Leo can take care of you with your job." My mouth had trouble forming the words. I wasn't a talker. " Do you have your ball dress?"

10 Years Ago

( I haven't done a profile for Leo yet but I'm working on it.)

10 Years Ago

Sam: 'n...n...n....no. I don't think so....'

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: " Don't...um worry. Leo will take care of you. He's great." I jumped onto my motorcycle and scooted forward, " Grab the handles on the side and please don't touch me." 

10 Years Ago

Sam: 'what mask am I?' I say suddenly.

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: " Newbies are purple until I say different." I spoke, " You seem like a person who would move up fast though. We've needed new dancers for awhile and we might get more done with you here." I flinched when Sam's hand grazed my shirt. I rolled my shoulders and pulled into the driveway of an abandoned looking house.

10 Years Ago

Sam: 'OK. Thanks'

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: "No problem." I said, " Follow me." I got off the motorcycle and walked into the house. Leo came scrambling down the stairs. His black hair curled around the edges of his face. " Hi Nor." He said. " What's up Sam. What kind of dance do you do?"" Flamenco." I answered for her." Cool. Come with me and we can get you a dress." Leo grabbed Sam's hand and led her away.

10 Years Ago

Leo: " Sam, what size do you wear?" I asked giving her a welcoming smile. I knew that Eleanor wasn't great with welcomes and this girl needed one.

10 Years Ago

Sam: I wasn't sure what size I wear. I looked at the boy,supposedly called Leo 'I...I...don't know' Then I pointed to a dress 'that looks about my size....I think'

10 Years Ago

Leo: " We can try it on. It's no problem." I smiled sympathetically and then grabbed the fiery dress. It was a bright red that ruffled and flowed. I shook the hair out of my eyes and handed it to Sam. " I'll be outside the door when you're done." Then I slipped out.

10 Years Ago

Sam: 'Im ready! After ten hard minutes of putting the dress on,I had done.

10 Years Ago

Countess Chaston Delarose: I enter the room and see Eleanor. " Hello Eleanor."

10 Years Ago

Eleanor: I nod, " Hello. What type of dance do you do?" I ask. My gloves were scratching my arm. " Do you have a dress?" I also asked.

First Page first
Previous Page prev