Midnight Academy : Forum : Ballroom

Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Well, it's a ballroom, and we will barely use it, so, if your characters just want to hang out here or something, be my guest.

Re: Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I step into the room and look around. So this was the abandoned room. "This looks like the only place around here that I'll be able get some quiet." I look to the dragon serpent hissing. "Oh, shut up." I growl.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I enter. Jasper's brother behind me.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I enter the ball room and look around. It was really nice.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I see a boy. He looked nice.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I see a girl looking at me and I smirk, running my hand through my hair like a playboy I am. " Hey girl."

10 Years Ago

Waters: Wow. "H-h-hey." I say.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I take her hand and brush my lips against the back of her hand. " I'm Dayne."

10 Years Ago

Waters: "hey..."

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I smile. " Cant you say more than 'hey'?" I ask her, " Whats your name?"

10 Years Ago

Waters: "I'm waters."

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: " It's an honour to meet you Waters. What are you exactly?" I ask her with a wistful smile, still holding her hand.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I blush "waiting for a .....friend"

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I roll my eyes playfully. " I mean what ARE you." ((GTG, I'll be back in like, 6-ish hours LOL))

10 Years Ago

Waters: I blush hard. "Oh! Erm,a dark fairy."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I let out a low growl as I see the others streaming in. "So much for peace an quiet." I say angrily, my tail flicking. "Hey!" I call. "Is there a party or something going on here and no one bothered to tell me? I came here looking for silence and now it's filled with metaphoric love hearts. Like literally filled. I'm drowning in a sea of them." I say, crossing my arms.

10 Years Ago

Dayne Mitchel: I grin. " I'm a Demon Prince." I tell her.

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I throw my hands up. "Yup! Fine, just ignore me. Whatever." I growl, stalking over to a corner of the room.

10 Years Ago

Waters: "oh right....."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I lay down in the corner of the ballroom and curl up like a common wolf, and flick my tail as I watch the dark fairy and demon talk. "Damn metaphoric love hearts." I growl quietly. 

First Page first
Previous Page prev