Julie Beth Is My Name
Overly obsessed with Polar Bears.
Yep that sure covers it…
Okay so I don’t know what to put on here so I’ll just tell you random facts that no one cares about feel free to leave when you think you’ve had enough of me
1. I am 16
2. I don’t accept creepers as friends so if you are a guy, who has all girls on their friend list, don’t add me because I will reject you
3. I can be very annoying
4. I can have a sparkling personality as some would say
5. I love to read and write about teenagers with messed up lives, don’t ask why because I have no clue
6. Love Secondhand Serenade
WARNING: I have been told that I can be, well a nicer word for this is as my best friend says, insensitive when I am in a very bad mood. This is very true. Don’t take it to heart and I usually will send out a huge apology if I am mean to someone. It’s the Julie way.
Okay so Hello *waves*, I’m Julie Beth. I love to write. I sometimes grow out of this habit, but I eventually go back and keep writing. So most people on this site say they have been writing their whole lives. Well this makes me feel out casted because I started two years ago when I was in eighth grade. I tend to post stuff, but never finish so I end up taking some of my writing off. I started out writing stories. My first story was Never Let Go. I wrote it because my friend was making a book of short stories. After I wrote this, I realized how much I like writing. I am open to criticism feel free to knock me down. It’ll only make me improve. I did take off a lot of my unfinished books, they are on hold. Alright so I guess you know enough to stalk me now, so I’ll shut up.
1. Unexpected (finished)
2. Unbreakable (Sequel to Unexpected) (In progress)
3. Through Thick and Thin (in progress, slowly)
4.The Forgotten (On Hold, but on the website)