Third Encounter (Yuriko’s Life)

Third Encounter (Yuriko’s Life)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

  Taki made a friend �"Izumi, nice little guy, bit afraid from his shadow but with brave heart- & -Yuriko, beautiful older mature girl that hate Taki for some reasons from her perception- Taki will try to leave his mark in those two.. See how!



  After the School day, the sky was orange; It was around 5.00 pm round the sundown. Izumi waved to Taki who went to the principal’s office where he found his homeroom teacher with her brown skirt & open white shirt under her brown blouse. She passed him shouting in the empty lobby “You should have stayed there, why you came. Do you think you’d do any difference by your tries here?”

The boy stopped for a sec. Then he smiled as he shouted loudly while bowing to her back “Sensei, Please Guide me Well & Thanks for Everything”


“Hahahahaha” High Guffaw was heard from behind as the headmaster was watching Taki’s shouts

Taki turned to see the Old man waving to him come the boy walked to him “sorry, I didn’t mean to”

“Its okay, what took you so long, I thought you left!”

“No, I had sth. to finish in the class before I come”

“How was your first day in school?”

“Good, I made friends.. One called Izumi & Yuriko-san too but she is shy”

“Oh, Yuriko.. hhhhh, She is a tsunder one, I’ve been taking care of her since her mother’s death. I wish you’d help them both”

“I’ll try my hardest & thanks again for keeping my secret & for giving me that Chance, I won’t let you down, Sir”

Taki walked outta the gate and disappeared


 

At the Night , The One Big Girl was sitting with other Yankees in one of their fav. Restaurants having their way laughing & harassing passers-by. One boy near Yuriko with spike Blonde hair wearing torn jeans & lots of ring & chains in his hand & neck. He put his hand round Yuriko’s waist saying so drunken “Hey.. Yuriko, What’s wrong with.. you today, Are you not in the mood! Should I help you” He tried to touch her but the Stern girl punched him hard that awaken him from his drunken state instantly “Don’t act Cocky Nijiro

The tough muscled tall boy fell on the ground looking at Yuriko walking away as his friends were trying to help him out

The girl walked till she entered her small L-DK flat, her flat was a mess except a spot where a Piano was set.. She walked to the Piano & tried to play on it but she just hit the keys absurdly ‘Ahh, I’m not in the mood today. It’s all that b*****d’s fault, why would he smile like this. Life is not a beautiful place to be happy in it. I’ll show him tomorrow’ She though in her mind



Next morning the angry girl went to school on her bicycle. She entered the building & ascended the building to the 2nd floor & entered the class to see the classroom was so clean & tidy

Other students were standing astonished “Wow, Amazing” from the class’s cleanness

Taki came later to find Yuriko who was still standing glaring at him “What the hell did you do? No one asked you to do this!”

Izumi shouted after mustering a lot of courage “Why are you angry with him, He did it for all of us. Its no big deal”

Other students said “Yes, All what he did was just to clean the floor & wipe the windows & the desks”

But Taki stepped forward & bowed to Yuriko “Sorry, I’m sorry. I should take permission before cleaning your desk Yuriko-san please forgive me”

The girl wasn’t watching him she began watching all these hateful eyes shot at her

She went to grab the boy’s shirt but The teacher came to begin the class



Yuriko shouted “I’m going home” running away while Taki also slipped away following the girl without her knowing till the girl entered her flat & opened her photos album.. She held a photo of Another Woman playing On the Piano.. Yuriko closed her eyes for a sec. And remembered her mother playing her songs on that Piano. The girl calmed for again & Began playing on The Piano beautifully. She was like a pro but she couldn’t continue cuz of some errors & her bad temper.. she suddenly heard Sound of clapping. Yuriko walked slowly towards the door getting her guard up, She opened her home door to see Taki standing outside clapping in joy “That was amazing Yuriko-san, You’re so good at this”

“Y_ You, What are you doing here?”

“I went after you.. to bring you back”

The girl was so pissed to be startled as her eyes fell on him so She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth then clenched her fist before punching him down for good screaming “Who asked you for this, Don’t act out of your way to help me. Am I such eyesore to you.. You dare pity me! Huh!?”

 

  After sending him out cold, Yuriko left the boy on her flat’s slip & left annoyed.. She went to the arcade games to release some of her frustration & That’s when she saw Nijiro with other thugs hanging there.. Nijiro went to her side acting impudent

“Oh, Yuriko-chan, You showed up today.. Are you in good mood today, How about we play together tonight.. at my place” He looked at her grinning While brushing her hair touching her body.. Yuriko looked to him disgusted “Get your hands off” me then she pulled his left hand up & flipping the boy 360° in air to crash in the game & Left

Nijiro stood up hurting “God d****t Yuriko, If I can’t have you by love, I’ll take you by force”


 Yuriko returned to her house to see Taki have just finished cleaning the flat, mobbing the floor, Whipping the window & cleaned the Piano. The flat was tidy & neat. When she barged into her house, Taki stood up smiling “Yuriko-san, Welcome Home”

The girl for a sec. Felt her heart waver as it was ages to hear those words (welcome Home) but she shouted in her self annoyed mode “What did you do with my house?” She grabbed a small knife out of her pocket waving it insanely at him “Get out of my place, what do you know about me! Why do you keep annoying me & barging my life whenever you want! I hate you, I really despise your kind, Foolish human who laugh for everything, life isn’t a peaceful place to be happy in it.. You’re also alone; you didn’t go to your home & did something disgusting. I’ll make you pay for this”

But Taki just smiled to her “Please, Yuriko-san. Drop the knife down, You might get yourself hurt”

The girl who hated her life most, “I’m fed up with your craps” She shouted loudly as she went & stabbed him

“Who do you think yourself are, My mother.. She is already dead”

On the other hand, Taki looked seriously in her face while getting his hand badly hurt instead of his body & with the other hand, He slapped the girl very hard that made her fell on the ground with extreme surprised look as He shouted angrily “SO WHAT ?! You are still here alive, You should live happily & joyfully to let her rest in peace. The Dead’s Only wish Is The happiness of the Living. Get yourself together & stop being Pathetic. Its no one’s fault, So Stop tormenting yourself *Taki returned to his old self -He closed his eyes apologetically & bowed-* Sorry that I hit you”



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapter was very good. Making the characters more personal. I liked the complete chapter. You led to a perfect ending. Thank you for sharing the amazing chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much.. you make my day. It will become more intersting as you read, hope you enjoy it.. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Please send me read requests. I enjoy your work. I would like to read more of your work.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek