Second Encounter (The Cute Boy & The Beautiful Bully)

Second Encounter (The Cute Boy & The Beautiful Bully)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

Taki finally enters his class. Know next how his life will be after 7 years charged in the hospital, Taki’s desire to make friends will lead him to make more than that... 


 Taki walked all the way to the last row to see a lone girl sitting in the desk in the middle one.. he went & sit in the one next the window..

The other students began whispering strangely but their teacher hit the desk in front of her with her bare hand to stop their whispers.. The lesson went smoothly. While Taki is still looking here & there with his big round eyes as he was exploring.. then his eyes fell on her, The Girl in his same row, She was remarkably larger than him, -Not fat body but older mature body, She was taller than him much stronger & has that hateful aura round her, She was wearing her uniform -grey skirt & White chemise but with her two buttons opened showing bit of her chest in a sexy dangerous way & tying her red sweater round her waist sitting wildly as she was the king in her territory.


Lunch break came, The beautiful mature Delinquent student -with Pitch black Hair & black eyes- walked to one small short frail boy, -All the other students stepped back instantly afraid of her- & snatched his lunch box laughing “Oh, Lets see what we have today!

The boy stuttered in fear “Stop it!”

The Girl flipped the lunch box all over the floor laughing “stop what, I know you Izumi.. Acting good boy but you in the last a son of a bit**.. I bet you don’t even your own father” She stepped on his food & walked outside while giving Taki A Warning -(Move away)-Grinning

Taki later after the girl left the class walked to the frail shorter boy with blue hair, long bangs -one covering his left eye- If not he was wearing pants, he would be mistaken for a cute girl. Taki leant down to help him gather his food, the boy called quietly “You shouldn’t help me. You’d be wrapped in the bullying circle”

“Don’t worry about me, more importantly, You Okay!”

“Yes.. Thanks” answered the kid surprised “... Why!!”

“Because that’s what I want to do & my heart tells me to help you right now.. I’m Taki by the way” Taki smiled radiantly to him

"Izumi is my name” The boy called while cracking a smile on his face

The 2 boys kept wandering round the school after they bought some bun bread began to get acquainted to each other “Actually I.. I wanted to ask you which school you came from... but there is no other school than ours so if you don’t mind.. Where did you come from Taki-san?” Asked the boy stuttering

“Me !!”

“Ah.. Sorry, I crossed my limits; I didn’t mean to ask about your private life”

“Oh man, Take it easy, You don’t have to get your guard up with me..  Actually I came from somewhere near by here. I dropped off school 7 years ago cuz of personal affairs, you don’t have to worry but tell me who was that Girl?”

“Her name is Yuriko Hanabi. Its her 2nd year in this class, She is always mean to everyone, Picks up on the weak, bullies whoever she wants.. She even got suspended before twice but she doesn’t hold back, She is the thugs’ boss here in the area, None could ever defeat her. You should move from that row”

“hmm.. ” Taki hummed 



After the lunch break ended Taki & Izumi returned their class to see Taki’s desk is filled with trash & so dirty. Izumi stepped back in fear as he saw Yuriko is smirking at them

Taki walked with his idiotic smile & simply began cleaning his desk after he finished he continued cleaning the other desks round him, The other students stood in their places letting the boy do whatever he wants. Some wanted to help him but Yuriko snapped on him kicking her desk violently towards him shouting

“Who do you think yourself are.. An ally of Justice, huh?!” She grabbed his collar aggressively

The boy just laughed “Ah, Sorry.. Sorry Yuriko-san, I’ll do yours too” Taki slowly began cleaning her desk too. But the girl pushed him on ground “You piss me off” then she walked out the class as the teacher entered “Where are you going Yuriko, We’re beginning!”

“Leave me alone”

Izumi went to Taki & helped him up



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I liked the conflict and I like the making of a friend. I like the realistic feel of the school. Good and bad people. You are create a entertaining story. I love how you write. Making ever scene alive and worthwhile. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on February 14, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek