Eleventh Encounter (Living together)

Eleventh Encounter (Living together)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

  Taki has less than a week to live, how will he spend it & how is he going to tell Yuriko about it?

  Next Early morning, Some Beautiful girl opened her big eyes on the loud knocks on her door. The big girl in her white night gown got up quickly to ask angrily out of her usual personality “Who is this? Its not even 6.00 am__ Taki!” The big girl opened the door to see Taki standing on her sill smiling with a small bag “Yuriko, Let me live with you” He said & barged into leaving the girl surprised on the door “Whaaaaat !!!”


 After couple of mins, Taki managed to persuade the girl to just let him stay here. At the end, the startled girl just kept her sarcastically shocked looked up on her face & went in, leaving her guest standing in the middle of the small flat. She sighed as she still didn’t grab a hold on the funny situation “I think I’m still sleeping... I’ll take a shower to wake up from that dream”

Inside... “What was that!! Did he just asked me to live together.. but.. but Its Okay! We are dating, Aren’t we?” The big girl kept questioning herself in a cute tsunder way as she was in a conflict with her mind, Then she blushed “But He never asked me out, Yeah, I know we went out on some dates.. but he didn’t confess to me or anything.. Ahh, I’m so tired with his jokes.. yosh, I’ll ask him immediately when I get out” after she fixed herself, She walked outta her room to see Taki just prepared simple breakfast fitting his weak skills in cooking

Yuriko just walked to him & sat down concentrating only on her breakfast can’t find an opening to ask him till she called  “...Taki__”

“Yuriko, Lets go on a date now!”

“What? But school”

“Its okay, I already got us a good deal”


 -- Ichihara walked to the Principal’s office “What is it? Ichihara.. Did you talk with Kazama-sensei about Taki!”

“Yes, Its difficult for him to last for the exams”

“So, He won’t catch the exams.. I really liked that boy, I wanted to give him a chance”

“He told me to let him Tutor Yuriko of Class 3-C till the exams. He also wants you to support her in this *She Gave him a poster* Its a Piano competition�"

 

  After they finished their breakfast,

“So, I don’t have to go to school on condition.. I’ll pass the Exam & Participate in this Competition” Yuriko said

“yup, Are you unconfident? Don’t worry. I’m here for you” Taki pulled her sleeve eagerly  “Now, Lets go on our date”


 The couple Spent all the day having a peaceful field trip talking over funny things & others -but Taki was on his toes, Holding his guard up not to miss up & reveal his secret- they went to the market & bought some ingredients & had a Barbecue party by themselves after their play time in the Arcade.. Taki took her on a stroll to the edges of the small town where he showed her the Other far side of Tha lake Where the Big town lies On. He hold her hand while standing on the green hill shooting his eyes to the Sky “One day You’ll Be there as The Best Pianist of the century.. Promise me, Yuriko”

“I promise you Taki” she cuddled his hand tightly  

“What do you want to do now?” He asked quietly

“I wanna stay like this for a while, Can we?”

Taki nodded happily as they both sat on the soft short grass by the bank of the lake, Yuriko leant to him & whispered “I lo.. you”

Taki felt his heart tears apart, He stood up & backed a little “Lets go home” he said quietly


 Yuriko felt sth. Odd, She kept thinking ‘ah, I shouldn’t say it.. Did I push him.. its his damn fault.. being so nice to me’  Yuriko let go of his hand & walked ahead of him, She was frustrated as he didn’t gave chase to her but she wasn’t knowledgeable of what kind of Fight He was having right now deep down his heart.

When they arrived. Taki said quietly “You can go & sleep first, I have to go fetch something”

“But, Its late.. ‘Why should I show concern towards him’ Okay, I’ll go”



  Taki made a visit to the Hospital then went on a stroll into the dark streets of the silent town

Yuriko opened her eyes as the first ray of sun fell on her face through the window next to her bed.. She squired her eyes looking for Taki in Concern.. she flounced off  her bed calling for Taki  “Taki.. Taki_”

Suddenly The Boy walked into the door slowly -by the spare key He already got yesterday- “Where have you been?” She asked pining

“I had some business to attend”

“What business!” she pointed heavily 

“Some private matters”

‘He keeps things from me’  thought in herself as she stood up & took a shower & fixed herself then she sat down further from him finishing her Studies avoiding the boy not even minding his business. 


 

  Meanwhile Taki did the house-cores, He went alone to buy groceries & there he ran into Izumi, But strangely Taki didn’t have the leisure to notice the kid till Izumi ran to get a hold onto him “Taki, What’s wrong?”

“Ah, Izumi !!”

Izumi seriously walked the boy to rest on some bench on the park. And Before Izumi say anything he felt a thud on his shoulder. Izumi stopped talking, Stopped his trembling & acted manly letting the boy take a piece of rest on his shoulder. After a small Nap, Taki woke up to see Izumi looking forward waiting for him

Izumi gasped “Ta.. Taki, are you Okay?”

“Ah, I slept.. hhhhh, Sorry for worrying you”

Izumi held his hand “Its okay, You can tell me.. What’s bothering you?”


 Taki felt his sincerity in his weak voice & dropped his guard totally crying “I’m scared, For the first time in my life.. I’m scared from death.. But what I’m scared of more is.. I’ll leave her behind. Whenever I think about her. I feel my heart being ripped apart. I want to live with her, Eat with her, hang out together. I long for her laugh. Her bit chubby touch. I don’t want to leave her”

“So why are you here?” Seriously said

Taki looked surprised to him “huh!!”

“Go for her, Love her Unrestrained. Don’t hesitate.. Didn’t you say you’ll live your life fully”

“But..”

“Don’t be worried about her. If she truly loves you like you do, She will understand”

Taki cheered up again, Stood up on his own & cried loudly “Yosh”



   After a Long stroll with Izumi. Taki returned home at 8.40 pm to see Yuriko just finished her training on Piano

“That was wonderful” he said smiling

“Thanks” She replied quietly without caring, avoiding his eyes. She kept avoiding him while hearing his steps to her “Lets go to this” He put on the Fireworks fair-street poster in front of her

“What!!”

“I want to go with you” Taki stood in front of her staring sincerely in her dolly black eyes

‘What’s with him now? Asking me on a date.. looking at me seriously with those bound eyes’ The girl held her composure and answered dully -pretended- “Okay”

.. Taki walked her outta the door to take her the Other way

“Taki, Where are we going? Its the roof”

“I know” Smiled a little holding her hands onto the roof waiting for it.. Yuriko kept staring at the boy next to her who was staring at the black sky then Boom The silent girl startled, Grabbed tightly on Taki who was smiling contently

“Pretty, Isn’t it?” Taki sighed as he looked to the colourful Sky

“Yes” Yuriko felt her Unbidden thoughts leave her Body slowly as she answered with bright eyes then she noticed The boy’s Eyes looking at her with the corner of his eyes, She reddened a bit till He faced her seriously . Taki brought up a beautiful silver Necklace out of his pocket & put it on Yuriko who was taken back surprised “What is it?”

Taki looked to her with his big brown eyes She blushed & looked away, He held her head with his both hands, She felt the affection of his palms, Couldn’t flee from his weak grasp

“Again” he said

“What?”

“I’ll give you my answer properly, So say it again”

Yuriko closed her eyes as she cried Happily   “I Love you”  

Taki brushed those two locks of hair, caressed her beautiful face. He slowly pushed himself to her lips & kissed her long. They went home after a long Talk & getting on well with each other.. At that Night Yuriko woke up momentary to see someone at her desk. She focused a little, It was Taki’s back as he was immersed writing something



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek