Tenth Encounter (Taki’s secret side)

Tenth Encounter (Taki’s secret side)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

  Izumi calmed a bit after Kazama’s talk still not sure how he would keep his promise.. The rest on Taki and how is Ichihara going to understand his pain?



 On the Roof of the school

Ichihara held her chest in pain & walked slowly to the roof where Taki was crying heavily on the floor facing the sky, she approached him... Taki stopped his weeping & wiped his tears turning ...  “Kazama, Sensei.. Its Okay now, Lets go__ Ichihara-sensei” the boy quickly faked his smile & asked "Hhhh, what brings you here ?"

She shouted “Then why, why would you smile when you wail like this?”

Taki held back his cries & answered with confidence “I don’t want them to be sad, So Its better to be only remembered by my smile! So they won’t cry when they think of me later”  

Ichihara walked to him & hugged him warmly “Fool, Just for today, Cry to your heart contents & I’ll always remember you & your foolish smile”

The frail boy trembled in his place & reached his hands to her then wailed till he fainted. Later, Kazama looked to her while piggybacking the boy to the Hospital “Ichihara, I need a favour”

 


 --Kazama wearing his white gown neatly standing in front of an old man & asked “Please, Director. Approve on it”

The old man sighed By this paper,  “Its like You are asking me to sign his death certificate”

“No, Its not like this. He already knows he has less than A week but he is too stubborn to stay in the hospital. So please approve on his discharge”

Sighed the Old man annoyed “I’ll only sign it not for his doctor but for his guardian that took him 4 years ago”

Kazama smiled “Thanks, Director” �"



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek