Thirteen’s Encounter (Yuriko’s Rage & Izumi’s Resolve)

Thirteen’s Encounter (Yuriko’s Rage & Izumi’s Resolve)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

  Kazama  comes clean about Taki’s condition. Facing Izumi’s delusions Unaware of an Unexpected third Party

  And In the course of their conversation, Ichihara came running turning after a Corner to face Yuriko standing behind the closed door so shocked, Stricken by their talk. Ichihara tried to reach her but Yuriko pushed the door with shaking hands in to see Izumi wailing on the ground while Kazama hiding his tears


 The insiders faced the door to see the newcomers Izumi gasped “Yuriko !!”

“What are you talking about.. destroyed liver.. Tumour!!”

Ichihara reached her “Calm down now, Lets talk later”

“Answer My question.. *The girl shrugged her violently* Is the One you’re talking.. Taki? .. No way, That’s impossible.. but.. You said.. yes, You told me its Appendix.. right!”

Ichihara Said seriously “Its Liver cancer, He has no time to live.. so you can keep yourself together or sink yourself in denial”

Yuriko turned to her shouting in rage “Don’t Joke with me..  No way.. you are talking Nonsenses. It can’t be_”

“She is not.. He has no time” Kazama sighed as he patted on her shoulder as an act of comforting her but It produced an opposite Result. Yuriko grabbed his collar in anger “Stop fu*** around with me. Do you really think, I’ll believe this s**t.. No way, No way, He.. He was well. Bring him back, You did something Wrong in The OR. You’re all lying... (Huff huff) *She began breathing difficult* Taki.. I’ll ask Taki”

“Stop right here, He is still under the Anaesthetic effect_”

(Bang) Kazama who was trying to hold the girl, Get a straight in face Punch by the formal thug



  Other nurses came after hearing her uproar, They tried to Contain the situation till One boy Drenched his tears, stood up & walked to her calmly (SLAP) hit the girl as hard as he could. The shock was much great to keep the girl on her feet, she fell on the floor watching the Blue-headed boy inhale a long breath & rain her with shouts

“Cut off being Rowdy.. , Open your eyes wide & stop deceiving yourself, Huh! Lying.. Do we seem like joking. He is dying, My best friend is lying down there begging the Shinigami=(soul reaper) just to come later.. fighting for his life, he just experienced, The life he hardly created.. not only for himself, but for me & You.. Do you even Imagine how hard its to force that smile upon his face hiding his pain everyday in front of you! Keeping it away from all of us just to keep us unknowingly happy. Then Now you know & what.. is that how do you disgrace his efforts? He asked to live by your side instead of getting treatment here and Now you are going to abandon him. Damn you”

“Ha?! Damn me.. so even you know & Only me was outsider.. Its his damn fault.. Why didn’t he tell me? Was he pitying me.. Was it a lie?”

“Wake up Yuriko... He chose not cuz he cared for you.. he loved you more than * Stay by his side”

 

 Yuriko calmed a bit & limbed out on her own towards Taki’s room in the Cancer dorms. She stood on the door to glimpse the poor boy sleeping with many VI attached to him breathing by the help of machines.. It was so awful to keep watching

“He is still asleep” Kazama’s voice woke her up from her daydreaming.

“Is it real?”

“Come with me. I’ll tell you everything” The Man offered the girl some juice & told her his story with Taki since he came 7 years & continued “Taki’s state worsened a lot that he can’t even survive 10 days-time. I tried to persuade him to stay but he refused. That was a week ago”

“A week ago.. when we started living together!!”

“Yes, But strangely that night, Taki returned... He burst crying for his live, It was the first time I see him like that he wailed <<Please save me, Please save me.. I don’t want to die, Sensei.. Can’t you really save me... I don’t want t leave her.. I don’t want to lose her... tonight she told me I love you & I couldn’t reply.. I was scared. I ran away.  I really love her.. but Do I really have the right to say it even when I’m leaving her behind >> I don’t know if you’d believe me but Taki asked all of us to take care of you after he leaves”

Yuriko began sobbing quietly at first..

Kazama pointed at the necklace on her neck “That’s from Taki, It was my idea” The man smirked teasing her out of his funny character. The girl laughed for a sec. Kazama patted on her “Calm yourself, & Figure it out slowly”



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek