Gift

Gift

A Poem by AngelousXenmai

I’m writing patterns in this warm sand, reflecting back at childhood memories, when our hearts and souls reunited as one. Life was transformed right in front of our eyes, slowly, but surely and every poem or verse we could find had a relation to the journey that was laid down for us. Filled with hate and sorrow, our eyes wept and continued to clash on. They planned our future in secret, but we never wanted anything to do with it, because the price of freedom is a hill too steep to reach. So we’ll continue climbing mountains, crossing oceans and voyage through desserts until we find the answers, the answers that were lost deep within the arc of time. Just hold my hand, Stranger, and I’ll give you a gift so beautiful even you can’t resist, it’s easy and unconditional.

© 2010 AngelousXenmai


Author's Note

AngelousXenmai
My philosophy of life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

625 Views
Added on March 27, 2010
Last Updated on March 27, 2010
Tags: Life, Philosophy, Emotion, Love, Earth, Unconditional Love.

Author

AngelousXenmai
AngelousXenmai

Elizabeth, NJ



About
My name is Christopher Bottge and I am twenty two years old. I was born and raised in Port Elizabeth, New Jersey, where I attended Elizabeth High School and completed my academic courses in mid-spring.. more..

Writing